Worlds Apart!

Hello guys, SUPRISE! I always wanted to write this book, and here I am! Yes I would be handling 3 books a time.. but don't worry none of them will be affected. PLEASE SHOWER YOUR LOVE TO THIS BOOK TOO, as you did to my other BOOKS! LOVEYOU GUYS!

Here is the first chapter of the book, no teaser😂❤️
————————————————————————

The scene opens at a big mansion, where a beautiful young girl is holding all of her stuffs, boxes in her hand and looking at the mansion for the last time.
( GIRL'S POV)
Hi guys, I AM SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL, well aap log toh family ho so you guys can call me Sana.  I am 18 years old, and I am an orphan.
My mother died when I was 10, and my dad is pretty much alive, but dead for me. Because he never cares about me, after my mother's death.. there wasn't even one day that he would come to my room and console me. He's always busy in his work, so I am pretty much an orphan. This house, is my father's and today, I AM LEAVING IT! Finally, I have decided to go to the famous CORNELL college, Mumbai ( well I just took the name, there is no such college in mumbai😂)
I am shifting to a apartment, paying my rent from the saved money. Well Abhi ke liye Bas itna, I am just scared, excited, happy!
Also yes guys.. WELCOME TO MY WORLD❤️

Shehnaz quickly gives all of her stuffs to the Movers and packers and they proceed to the new house. All of the shifting has been done, just few items had to be kept. After everything shehnaz sits in her new room.

( Her room)

( Her room)

Her drawing room

Her drawing room.

( Sana PoV)
Well you guys have guessed it right, I am obsessed with pastel pinks, whites and FUR OFCOURSE! It reminds me of my mother, she used to love all of these.

Shehnaz took out a frame, and placed it on the wall with glossy eyes, smiled and said.. We are finally HOME Ma!!

She looks at the picture and says, Muma Kal mera Pehla din hai college mei, I hope everything goes right, Aap rehna mere saath okay? I love you, goodnight!
She quickly covers herself and sleeps because tomorrow is a big day for her!

(Scene shifts)

A guy with a little blood and boxing gloves is standing in front of a guy who is covered with blood, in a ring and the whole hall is echoing one thing... SIDHARTH, SIDHARTH!
The guy smirks and gives one strong punch and the other person falls down on the floor, and the whole arena was ringing with whistles, cheerings and clappings.
The guy gets down, drinks water where he meets his two friends, Smiling towards him.
One of the guy gives him a towel, and says- Sidharth you killed it man, I mean durse ki shakal dekhne layak thi! ALSO AAJ YOU WONT BELIEVE KI KITNA SARA WINNING MONEY YOU HAVE.
Sidharth looks at him and says, Asim you know right I don't take this money with me? Give it to the needy!!
The other friends looks at him and says, KYUN KARTA HAI YEH SAB ? Kyun har hafte apna gussa nikalne aata hai!
Sidharth- Tujhe pata hai toh kyun baar baar puchta hai Vishal!
Vishal and Asim nod their head with disappointment and says chal ab victory dinner toh karvade!
Sid smiled and they sit in his Bmw and goes out to eat.

They sit in a posh restaurant, and orders the food.
Asim- When will your LUNA come Mr. Alpha?
( Alpha is the leader of the werewolf's, and Luna is known as his better half, HIS MATE!)
Vishal laughed because he knows Sid's obsession about Werewolf stories.
Sid gave a whatever look and says, Jaise at a certain age and a certain time the Alpha  suddenly smells his MATE, the same day my heart would tell me that she's the one.
Vishal- Hmm I see! Btw Kal Freshers aarhe hai.. Bahut Mazze aane wale hai!
Asim- Exactly bhai, Kal ka din Bahut mazzedar hoga.
Sid smiles and says, Freshers you all are gone tomorrow.

EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER MET EACH OTHER, WE KNEW.

Sid and Sana are the TWO MAIN LEADS OF THE STORY OF THE DESTINY. TWO WORLDS APART! What would happen when they collide?

GUYS, really need your VIEWS! DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT????
Pls comment down, VOTE ❤️❤️