CHAPTER 17

:)

BLAKE'S POV

"Good morning son," Mom greeted me as I went downstairs.

"Good morning, mom," I kissed her on the cheeks.

We both headed to the dining, and I saw delicious food being served at the table. I pulled a chair for her and sat beside her.

"Goodmorning people!" Umalingawngaw ang boses ni Ate sa dining.

"Sabrina! Ang aga-aga, ang lakas ng boses mo!" Mom sounds stressed.

She walked like a model and sit in front of me, "Oh, sorry mom. I'm just happy..."

"Mind to tell us what's the reason?" asked mom.

"I'll tell you guys soon."

"I know you, ate. Definitely behind your smile was because of a man." I crossed my arms.

She averted my gaze and cleared her throat, "So how's your vacation with Carisa?" She changed the subject.

"Well, It's fun." I shrugged.

"Wow, it sounds fun huh?" Ate mocked.

"Maybe he's tired, Sabrina. But I'm sure they had a great time together." Mom said softly.

"Yeah, we do mom," I smirked.

"Kailan ba siya dadalaw ulit dito?" Tanong ni mom.

"I'll bring her here if she's not busy anymore."

"Aww... I missed her. Can I pick her up from her school?" Ate asked for consent.

"Why are you asking me? You should ask her."

"I'll take that as a yes!" She giggled.

I just finished my food and headed back to my room. I wanna lay in my bed all day and take a rest, I'm being unproductive right now. I wanted to do the tasks I have left, but I can't get out of my f*cking bed. It keeps pulling me to stay and lay for the whole day.

[Ano gawa ng mahal ko?] She was smiling, I called her through video call.

"I'm just resting, how about you?"

[We're doing the same thing.]

"Ang ganda mo pa rin kahit ka-video call lang kita." I compliment her.