Clumsiness Causes Problems 1

Requested by blewmissme

I kind of changed it, I didn't have him trip on the stairs, i hope you don't mind...

-------

Famous for being the "God of Destruction", Kim Namjoon though immensely proud of his title, sometimes wished he wasn't cursed to be the clumsiest in the group.

Yoongi yelled at him almost weekly for breaking things, apologizing after with a hug. Hoseok rolled his eyes affectionately every time Namjoon tripped on anything.

Hurting himself accidentally also had to be one of his curses. It happened more often than not.

--------

"Hey Namjoon can you get my headphones from my room?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon sighed in annoyance. What had he done to deserve a hyung who couldn't get up and get his own stuff himself?

Yoongi clapped his hands. "Quick, quick!"

Sighing, Namjoon got to his feet and went to the eldest rapper's room.

The room was a mess, as usual. Clothes strewn on top of the bed and countless old wrappers on the floor made Namjoon curl his lip in distaste. And people said Namjoon was messy.

It took a while to find the headphones, especially with Yoongi continually clapping from the living room.

--------

"Here." Namjoon handed the headphones to Yoongi who nodded.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh nothing much, just your dirty underwears that are littered everywhere in that room disgusted me."

"Hey," Yoongi put his hand over his heart. "My underwear is everyone's underwear."

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Rap Mon hyung?" Jungkook called from the doorway.

Jungkook's face was white, indicating he was about to ask someone a favour. He was nervously scratching his head. The faint hint of a smile overshadowed him nervously twisting his hands.

"Yeah, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Could you please help me look for my notebook? I thought I left it in my room, but now it's not there anymore..."

Sighing, Namjoon got up again and followed the maknae out of the living room. Yoongi shot him a smirk as he left.

The leader shook his head. Of course Yoongi was happy that Jungkook had asked Namjoon instead of him.

Jungkook led Namjoon to his room, chattering the whole time. The maknae's loud voice filled the silence. He talked worriedly about his precious notebook, whether Hoseok had accidentally thrown it out when he was cleaning, or whether Tae had sat on it. Namjoon rolled his eyes, but he honestly knew how much that notebook meant to the youngest.

Jungkook's room looked bare (in his opinion). In the maknae's words, it looked like the "light of his life" (his notebook) had disappeared.
Namjoon had been right all along. Jungkook was the king of being melodramatic.

Throwing the bed covers back, Namjoon pulled the pillow off the bed. There was nothing under it. Jungkook wrung his hands and shrugged.

"I looked there."

Namjoon hummed. "Where didn't you search yet?"

Jungkook thought for a moment. After a while, he spoke, "I didn't check Yoongi hyung's room."