Chpt 7~party [part 1]

This is going to be a long chapter:)) sorry about that but yaaa <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party. It was time.

School couldn't have gone any slower for Eddie, all day he kept thinking about the party. At lunch he felt happy though, although Richie didn't sit with them. He probably sat with Connor.

But now, Eddie was just about to leave his house to head to the party, his mom thought he was going to the sleepover so everything was fine.

"I'm going now mommy, i'll see you tomorrow," Eddie yelled as he grabbed the door knob. He was wearing his usual shorts with a blue top but without the fanny pack, he had been convinced to lose the fanny pack by Bill after school.

"Okay, are you sure you're not sick anymore Eddie bear," she shouted back.

"I'm fine mommy, i need to go now." He quickly opened the door and closed it after him; he did hear his mother ask "you're forgetting something dear," but Eddie chose to ignore it. The others were probably waiting for him at the party. It was at Gretta's house.

"Edssss, you're here," greeted Richie as he messed up his hair. Eddie had just arrived at the house that was full of drunk teenagers and loud screaming.

"Don't scruff my hair dickwad, i just finished sorting it out," Eddie winged as he pulled himself away from Richie and walked to the door with him. "Where are the others?"

"They're already in there, Bev is already tipsy," Richie laughed. Eddie just stayed quiet, he wanted to find Stan and stick with him like they agreed on. But he couldn't find Stan. Not through the crowd of teenagers that kept bumping into him as if he weren't there. Eddie knew he was short but cmon, really?

Eddie started to freak out, there was too many people. So he decided to go to the place where not a lot of people were. In the kitchen. Most of the drinks and food were laid out on a table in the living room so not a lot of came in here.

Eddie was sitting on the side next to the fridge, a few people would come and go but there was suddenly a boy who came up to him and sat next to him. He was drunk.

"Why you spending your party time up here, sober?!" Eddie shrugged at the boy.

"Here, take a drink," the boy offered while holding a cup up, waiting for Eddie to take it. Eddie felt rude to leave the boy holding the cup so he took it. "I don't really want to."

"Cmon, losen up man. just chug it, it isn't a big deal," he convinced.
"I don't-"
"Just do it.."

Eddie took a deep breathe as he looked down at the drink, he took a sip. He liked the flavour of it but it was bitter, too bitter to drink slowly. So he decided to losen up like the boy said, Eddie took the drink in both hands and downed the drink. It made him flinch at the bitter taste but he liked the feeling. He felt free, he felt like he was happy for once.

"Where did you get this," Eddie asked to the drunk boy who watched Eddie down the cup. He gave a laugh as he patted the boy on the back.

"Adda boy, here it is," the boy replied as he grabbed the bottle that was hiding behind his body. It was the same drink, Eddie could tell as he took a sip. "Thanks," Eddie spoke one last time before he got off the counter and decided to join in on all of the drunk teens dancing and messing around.

The party had been on for an hour, Stan had been spending his time sitting outside away from all the drunk teenagers. He was sitting with Mike.