Chpt 31~reunited

There they were. All 7 of them hanging by at the quarry after Eddie called to meet them. Richie went to meet them with Eddie, he wasn't completely sure how the others would react but it was fine. They just acted fine with it.

"So Rich, hows y-yuh-your boyfriend?" Questioned Bill while all of them were sitting together on the cliff at the quarry. They all faced Richie after Bill's question.

"Uh, he's not my boyfriend anymore. Broke it off with that curly fry wierdo," laughed Richie. He earned a couple sniggers from Eddie and Bev but he still regretted saying it. "Can i speak for you for a sec?"

"Uhm. Yeah, s-sss-sure," Bill stuttered. Richie got up and walked away from the losers, Bill followed him until the losers wouldn't be able to hear them talking. "What's u-up?"

"Why are Bev and Ben hugging and shit? They're just touching each other all the time," Richie questioned.

"They're d-ddd-dating. Bev s-suh-spoke to me about it f-fff-first though."

"Are you okay with it?"

"N-nuh-not really," Bill laughed. "But i c-ccc-can't stop her f-fro-from being happy."

Richie just nodded and patted Bill on the shoulder. "Did it hurt?"

"Did what h-h-hurt?"

"Telling Bev the truth, about you feeling attracted to her?"

Bill opened his mouth before a slight smirk approached on his face. "Do you f-fff-feel attracted t-tuh-to anyone?"

"What? No! Why would you just randomly ask that," Richie protested.

"B-bbb-because you asked if it h-hu-hurt telling her t-tha-that i was attracted to her."

"I was just wondering, that's all," Richie shrugged. "Let's just leave it, the others are probably waiting for us."

Richie began to walk off until he got tugged back by his arm. He turned around to face Bill smiling, he seemed happy.

"It hurt when s-sh-she said she d-ddd-didn't like me in that way, b-b-but it didn't hurt t-ttt-telling her that i f-ffff-felt attracted to huh-her. I c-ccc-couldnt just keep it a s-suh-secret forever, b-bb-better for me to sh-shoot my shot b-buh-before anyone else does," Bill explained, still with a smile on his face.

Richie shot back at smile at Bill. "Thanks. I mean, that's understandable. Now let's go, they're getting inpatient," Richie laughed as he pointed at Bev who were looking at them both annoyed.

The two boys approached the group and sat back where they were originally sitting.

"Missed us," joked Richie.

"Yes we did actually, we missed you," Mike spoke while laughing slightly.

"Hey! W-words can hurt," Bill spoke.

"We haven't hung out with Richie recently, i missed his trash mouth."

"Why thank you mikey," Richie thanked before he turned to face Eddie who was staying quiet. "I bet your mum misses my trash mouth too Eds."

Eddie darted his head up and glared at him with his brown, puppy dog eyes. "Beep beep Richie."

"Hanging with you for the first time in a week or so and you already crack mom jokes," Ben laughs as he finally turns away from admiring Bev's red, fiery hair.

"I'm not surprised," Stan added.

Bev let out a giggle before speaking up. "I'm not complaining though, you wouldn't be you without your trashmouth," she spoke as she faced Richie with a smirk.

Eddie then sighed loudly at the group admiring his trashmouth. "Well i'm complaining, you guys aren't the one who has to deal with his mom jokes targeting at my mom," he groaned while crossing his arms.

"Oh you love it Eds," Richie winked.

"Richie is still cracking his flirty behaviour as well," laughed Mike. He quickly turned to face Eddie and mouthed 'sorry' before turning to face the others. They were all letting out loud laughs.

"Again, you guys obviously find it entertaining because your not the ones who get targeted for his flirts," Eddie groaned once more and rolled his eyes at the group laughing.

"Once again, you love it," Richie said once more and done another wink to the small boy.

[an hour or so later]

The group all just brought themselves an ice cream and were all stood near to the ice cream van.

"Well guys, thank you for today. But i have to get home, my father doesn't want me being late," Bev spoke softly as she smiled to each one of the losers. Ben gave her a soft kiss on the lips in which she kissed back.

Richie looked towards Bill and gave him an apologetic look, Bill just ignored him. "Well g-gg-guys, same. I c-ccc-can't be late," he stuttered and quickly rushed away before the losers could protest.

"I feel like i'm upsetting him, i feel bad Bevvy," Ben whispered to Bev before she walked away. She just gave him a sweet smile before whispering back, "Don't feel bad Benny boy, he may be hurting but don't blame yourself."

She walked away from the others which left only 5.

"Well i guess i'll go home as well, anyone wanna walk with me to my farm," joker Mike, not expecting an answer but it came to his surprise when Stan offered to.

"Yeah sure, i will."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," smiled Stan. "I don't wanna go home right now anyways, i'll be bored."

Mike shot a smile at the others and waved them all goodbye before him and Stan began to walk away.

"Well Ben, my mum would probably want me home now anyways. I'll see you on Monday," Eddie spoke softly with a smile.

"Yeah, see you guys. Bye Richie," he spoke as he waved to them both and headed back.

Eddie began to walk in the direction of his house, Richie hurried to catch up. "Am i still staying round?"

"Mhm."

"Great, thanks Eds."

The two of them walked together to his house, Eddie quietly mumbled "dont call me that, dickwad."

Richie did hear the boy's mumbling.

He just chose to pretend that he didn't hear it.