Chpt 8~party [part 2]

trigger warning⚠️
*sexual assault included*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill and Stan had left the party a few minutes ago with Eddie, drunk. Pissed. Hammered. Richie could list as many as he could because he knew that Eddie would not say that he got a b*ner if he was sober. No way.

He didn't know if Eddie was lying or not, but he wasn't focused on that at the time. He was busy looking for Connor.

"Have you seen Connor? Connor Bowers," Richie asked to a tall, drunk boy. He looked down and patted on Richie's back, Richie stepped back almost immediately after.

"He went upstairs last time i saw," the boy replied, almost yelling to try beat the loudness of the music.

Richie didn't thank the boy. He just nodded, gave a forced smile and made his way upstairs. Rushing past all the teenagers who were messing about on the stairs and pushing past some that were in his pathway.

Where the fuck is he?

Richie looked in the bathroom, he wasn't there. He began looking in each of the 3 bedrooms and immediately got happy when he saw Connor in the last one.

"Richie! Where were you dude," asked Connor as he hopped off the bed and rushed towards him.

"Doesn't matter, why were you in here?"
"Too many people getting in my way," Connor replied as he stepped towards the door and closed it, the music wasn't so loud. It was easier for them to hear each other.

But then, Connor locked the door.

"Connor.. I'm leaving soon, i just came to tell you that," Richie spoke quickly. Connor was drunk. Not as drunk as Eddie but still drunk, he couldn't control himself properly. "Can't you stay for another 5 minutes, i need you."

Richie's eyes widened at Connor as the boy began to walk towards him. Richie slowly stepped back onto the bed and patted next to him, to signal Connor to sit next to him. Connor didn't pay attention to that.

"Uhm-" Richie's words got stuck in his mouth, he was so overwhelmed at the boy getting so close to him that their bodies were so close that Richie could feel Connor's heartbeat. "Connor, what are you-"

Richie's words were cut off by Connor's lips touching his own, they were soft. But, Richie felt uncomfortable. Too scared. He was feeling the same way when his father usually came home drunk, when he would begin to shout at him. And.. Hurt him.

Richie felt defeated, like he wasn't in control. But he was, he snapped back into reality.

Richie quickly placed his hand on Connor's chest and pushed him away, they broke from the kiss.

"Connor, you're drunk. I can take you home," Richie said as he stood up but was instantly pushed back down onto the bed. Connor kept his hand on Richie's shoulder as he took a seat next to Richie.

"You told me you knew you were bi, you like boys. So, what's the problem? Just be quiet and don't move," Connor whispered as he began to take hold of Richie's belt. He was instantly stopped by Richie grabbing hold of Connor's wrist and pulling his arm away from that area.

"Connor stop! Please, you're drunk. I don't want you to.." Richie's words were no use, he could see the anger in the drunk boy's face. Richie still had his hand holding onto Connor's wrist, making sure Connor wouldn't try to do it again. But he did.

Connor yanked his hand out of Richie's reach and Richie could then see the boy raise his arms up.

And then, he was pushed hard. Pushed into the wall. His head got thrown right into the wall and he could barely move, he could only look around and see Connor placing his hands back down to undo Richie's belt.

But Richie felt defeated, he couldn't move.

Connor's push was hard enough to make him feel weak, the same weakness that he felt when his dad hurts him.

Richie could feel his jeans get pulled down, as well as his pants. He had closed his eyes, he was in too much pain to keep them open. He couldn't even lift his head, the same with his legs or arms or any part of his body.

The last thing Richie felt was Connor place his hand down on Richie's d*ck and begin to go up and down. That was the moment when Richie passed out, from the pain. From the drink he had.

He had let himself down,
firstly against his dad,
And now against Connor Bowers.