Chpt 21~awkward

"Why are you saying sorry?" Questioned Richie as he walked over to Eddie, he was still sitting on the desk. Eddie finally looked up and to face Richie, he didn't look impressed.

"I don't know why i just did that, i-i didn't even want to do that," Eddie replied.

"Cmon Eds, of course you can't resist these lips," Richie joked. "No one can for that matter."

Eddie couldn't help but let out a slight laugh, only for a couple seconds though. "I didn't wanna kiss you just then Richie."

"You made that pacifically clear."

"I know, but you're dating Connor."

"Yes, i know. Also you don't like boys so i guessed it just happened unexpectedly for you too," Richie shrugged.

"Yes. I only like girls, i like tits. I love them actually, sexyyyyyyyyyy," Eddie blurted out, Richie made a confusing face but then let out a laugh at the boy.

"Let's just pretend it didn't happen, i love Connor and i don't want our relationship ruined by a kiss that didn't mean anything to them," Richie spoke as he pulled the boy up and onto the bed to chat some more.

"But, Connor sexually assaulted you-"

"I know, well. I could've done something about it, to stop him," Richie tried to convinc himself but that definitely didn't convince Eddie. In fact, it didn't even manage to convince himself that he could've done something, but he still wanted hope for Connor.

"No Rich, you passed out," he cut in.

"Yeah well i could've done something while he was trying to undo my belt.."

"Rich, shut up. You was drunk and everything probably happened in a blur, seen as you passed out not long after," Eddie spoke as he placed a hand gently, but Richie pulled back.

"Eds, why are you comforting me?"

"Because you're my friend.."

"That argument we had in the bathroom though, i said some things-"

"So did i though," Eddie interrupted.

"Eddie listen," Richie started as he then stood up off the bed. "I wanted to talk about something with you but then you started helping me, and i didn't want to but i have to," Richie confessed.

"Well, what is it?"

"You and the others aren't supportive of Connor, but Belch and Victor are.. I feel comfortable to act who i want with Connor in front of them but, it's different with you guys. That's why i started hanging with them.."

"You told me that you will try to leave them," demanded Eddie as he stood up from the end to stand up with Richie now.

"Listen, i'm not trying to argue. But you guys didn't support my relationship with Connor at all. Especially in the movies, you guys were all giving us judgemental looks when we were holding hands and stuff. Especially you."

"Especially me?"

"You gave me a wierd look when me and him kissed, and then in the bathroom.. You fucking argued with me for no reason. Why was that?"

"Because i was annoyed because you ditched us all for him, and now you definitely have,"  Eddie admitted quietly.

"I'm not arguing with you again Eds.."

"I'm not either, i'm just stating facts."

"Facts?"

"The fact that you have changed.."

"How?!"

Eddie took a deep breath as he remembered all of the shit that happened ever since he befriended Belch and Victor, and Connor partly. "You mocked me for that incident at the sleepover, you laughed at when someone said i was practically asking for someone to touch my ass, you said some mean shit to me in the toilets at the movies, you-"

"Okay lemme stop you right there. I apologised for what happened, but you said some shit as well. You seem to be homophobic to me Eddie."

Eddie quickly gasped and stepped back from the lanky boy, he took a puff of his inhaler and carried on. "Im not homophobic, if i was then i wouldn't of kissed a boy."

"You said you didn't mean the kiss and that you didn't even want it to happen," Richie asked confusingly.

"Yeah well i lie. About a lot of things in that matter," Eddie then spoke back, he instantly covered his mouth after. He felt his breathing get slightly out of control as he noticed Richie opening his mouth to begin to reply to what he just said. But just before any words came out of Richie's mouth, he heard a voice from downstairs.

"Eddie bear, you okay up there?"

It was his mom. Shit, why is she back?

"Yes mommy, i'm fine," he shouted back. He thought she was gonna go back to doing whatever she was doing downstairs, but he suddenly began to hear loud footsteps gets louder and louder up the stairs.

"You have to go," whispered Eddie as he shooed Richie back out of the window.

"Eds, we need to talk about this th-"

"Go, for fuck sake," Eddie then cut in. Richie sighed as he quickly jumped out the window as quietly as possible and ran out so he was no longer on the front lawn.

The last thing Richie saw when he looked back up into Eddie's window was the boy quickly looking round to face where his door was. Then, he vanished. It looked like he had been pulled quickly by someone.

Not someone, his mother.