Chpt 44~return

TW⚠️⚠️
-includes homophobic slur/language
-violence
-sexual assault
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie and Richie were walking home in a comfortable silence. They were halfway tp Eddie's house, still in silence until Richie stopped the boy from walking any further. He gently grabbed hold of Eddie's shoulder.

"What was that for?" Eddie asked.

"Tonight was fun Eds," Richie replied nervously. "But i gotta head home quick, i can't be late."

"That's fine Rich, i know how it is with your parents."

"Okay.. Thanks, get home safe Eddi Spaghetti," Richie laughed as he pinched Eddie's blushed cheeks.

Eddie let out a laugh as he gently smacked Richie's hand away. "I will, bye Rich."

"See yaaaaa," Richie spoke back before he turned around and headed his way home. Eddie watched him walk away until he turned a corner and Richie was no longer in sight.

Eddie happily turned around to quickly walk back home until he noticed a tall figure walking towards him. "H-hello?"

The figure didn't reply, it just kept walking closer and closer until Eddie could see who it was.

It was Patrick Hockstetter..

"What the fuck," Eddie spoke as he saw the smirk on Patrick's face, his yellow teeth being revealed. "I thought-"

"I got released from Juvenile twink, you miss me?"

Eddie's words got stuck in his mouth, not like he knew what to say. He was too frightened to say anything.

"What you doing out at this time of night," Patrick asked, a creepy tone in his voice scared Eddie to the core.

"I- i was on my way back home," Eddie mumbled.

"You not wearing those booty shorts of yours, shame," Patrick smirked as he took a step closer and started to mess with the material of Eddie's jeans.

"G-get off!"

Patrick just laughed, he began to let his hand feel up Eddie's thighs. Although he had jeans covering, he still felt frightened.

"I said get off," Eddie slightly raised his voice as he slapped Patrick's hand away. He quickly ran as fast as he could possibly go. "Richie!!!" He yelled, hoping that Richie hadn't got home yet and he would hear Eddie's desperate calls for him. "Richie!!!!!!! RICHIEEE!"

He could hear footsteps running close behind him, he guessed it was Patrick still.

"RICHH-" He instantly stopped yelling as he felt two hands grab onto his waist behind him. He turned around quickly to see Patrick grabbing firmly onto his waist, a wide grin still stuck on his face. "Trying to run from me, huh fag?"

Patrick began to yank Eddie to the right, he tried to squirm away but Patrick's grip onto him made it impossible.

Soon, he got pushed aggressively onto the floor. They were in this alleyway, surrounded by bins, trees, rubbish and stuck with a disgusting smell in the air.

"So you was with Tozier?"

"Y-yes.."

Patrick knelt down so he was sitting right in front of him, Eddie could smell the faint smell of cigarettes lingering in Patrick's breath. "What were you doing with Tozier at this time of night?"

"I- i don't-"

"Giving him a quick blowy? I wouldn't be surprised slut," Patrick spat.

Eddie couldn't speak, he didn't want to. He kept moving back but Patrick just kept moving forward, his evil face was getting closer to his own each time.

"What's wrong girly boy? Is it true? You and your boyfriend did fuck?"

"N-no, we didn't," Eddie stuttered, he was too scared to say anything more.

"Don't get scared, i won't tell anyone your dirty little secret," Patrick smirked. He moved closer to Eddie, just to get Eddie move back once again. But this time, his back hit the wall behind him.

"You need to do something in return though."

"W-what?"

Eddie watched Patrick as he stood up tall and took hold of his belt. "No, i- i'm not doing that!"

Patrick just smirked as he began to take his belt off of his own jeans slowly. Eddie watched Patrick from under, he couldn't deal with this. Patrick was started to take off the belt of his jeans to do what? Eddie didn't want to find out.

"I said i'm not doing that!" Eddie quickly raised his foot and kicked Patrick right in the balls. He watched as Patrick fell onto his knees and hold his hands over his area. "You fag! You just fucking kicked my in the balls!"

Eddie wasn't listening to Patrick's vile words, he just quickly stood and ran out of the alleyway in the direction of his house. He could hear Patrick yell out curse words and homophobic slurs. "Don't think this is over, twink," Patrick yelled from afar.

Eddie just kept running, he repeatedly kept looking behind him to make sure Patrick wasn't running after him. He wasn't, there was no sight of him.

"Fuck me," Eddie spoke to himself as he finally reached his house. He quickly rushed up his doorsteps and hurried his keys from his pocket.  He opened the door and rushed in, slamming it shut behind him. His mom wasn't home, he could still see his note from earlier untouched.

The boy just rushed upstairs and flopped onto his bed, he didn't care that he was still wearing jeans and a top.

He just stayed in bed until he began to slowly drift into a deep sleep.