Chpt 23~midnight kiss??

{you guys will probably be surprised by this;) but oh well, i've got a lot of stuff coming up soonnn hehe}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Eddieee, come in," greeted Stan as he opened the door to see Eddie standing at his front door.

Eddie had finished packing about 10 minutes ago and he jumped out of his window, he couldn't let his mom hear him leave. So now, he had just arrived at the Uris household.

As the two boys headed upstairs to Stan's room, Stanley quickly went downstairs to talk to his parents.

"You didn't tell us he was coming Stan," muttered Stan's mother as he got downstairs.

"Something happened at his house mom, please can he stay for tonight," begged Stan. He heard a slight sigh from his father, although no words came out. He just carried on reading the newspaper while listening to his wife and son chat.

"Something happened? Is he okay?"

"Yes, he's fine mom," Stan replied. "We'll get to bed early and walk to school together tomorrow as well."

Stan's mom gave a sympathy look at her husband before turning back to face Stan. "Okay son, as long as you two don't stay up too late."

Stan smiled and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before rushing back upstairs, he didn't say a word to his father. Not like he cared anyway, he was too busy reading about a recent football match.

"Hey Eddie, my mum is okay with it," spoke Stan as he approached his room and saw Eddie sat comfortably on his bed. Stan closed the door and sat next to Eddie, waiting for him to say something.

"Thanks," he muttered, shooting a smile to the boy.

"You got pj's?" Questioned Stan, receiving a nod from Eddie. He quickly got his bag and pulled out a pair of matching shorts and top.

"Quickly get changed in the bathroom dude, then you can explain to me what happened."

Eddie nodded and made his way into the bathroom to get changed.

After about a minute, he came out the bathroom all dressed and returned to Stan's bed.

"So what happened?" Questioned Stan as they both got into his double bed.

"It's a long story," shrugged Eddie.

"We have time," Stan replied.

Eddie took a deep breath before explaining to Stan. "Okay so," Eddie began. "My mum basically said i was sick because it wasn't normal for a kid to be sad and angry.. She forced down the pills when i refused, so yeah," Eddie explained.

Stan looked over to the small boy and gave him a tight hug for a few seconds, before releasing and giving him space. "How would she know that you was angry and sad? Did you open up to her orrr?"

"What? Nooo. I would never open up to her."

"How did she know how you was feeling then?"

Eddie tried to control his breathing before continuing to answer Stan's questioned. They were both laying down comfortably in Stan's bed, duvet was covered their bodies.

"I need to tell you the full story then," laughed Eddie, the laugh wasn't really a happy one though.

"Full story? I thought that was the full story," gasped Stan as he turned to look at the boy. Eddie looked nervous. Really nervous.

"Just listen okay?"

Stan nodded, signalling that he was listening to what Eddie was about to say.

"Basically.. Richie came to my house and we had a chat about stuff, personal stuff. It wasn't an argument but a disagreement and i was kinda shouting. But yeah, i kinda kissed him and then bla bla bla," Eddie explained but quickly stopped to catch his breath. "And because of the screaming, she heard me. I shooed Richie out before she saw him and then she asked why i was screaming. I just said that it was because i was angry and screaming was helping me relieve stress or whatever. Long story short, she said it wasn't normal and forced me to take pills to help me."

There was silence for a moment, Eddie didn't seem to worry too much though. He knew that Stan was probably just processing everything he just heard. Eddie was waiting for Stan to ask about the kiss and find that way more important than the other parts. But he didn't.

"That sucks man, you know i'm always here right? My house is always a place that you can come whenever you feel uncomfortable in your own," Stan replied with a soft voice, it was different from his mother's soft tone in her voice. It was probably because Stan actually cared. "It is normal to feel sad and angry, she's just too old to know."

Eddie let out a slight laugh before replying with a "thank you Stan," and giving him a tight hug.

They laid down in a comfortable silence for about a minute, Eddie felt relieved that Stan didn't mention about the kissing part. Or so he thought.

"Eddie.." Stan and Eddie were both laying down while facing up looking at the ceiling. It was peaceful until Stan broke the silence.

"Yea?"

"You kissed Richie?"

Eddie stopped and turned his body to face Stan, Stan did so too. { a/n just imagine how syd and dina were laying in 'i'm not okay with this' when they kissed}

"Yea.. I didn't want to kiss him by the way. Just don't over react about it, it meant nothing," Eddie rushed out. "I just wanted to be completely honest with you Stan.." But was Eddie being honest about it meaning nothing to him? Eddie needed to figure that out.

Stan just looked into Eddie's eyes with sadness, maybe sympathy?

"Eddie.. I haven't been completely honest with you," he confessed while moving a little closer to the smaller boy.

"What do you me-"

Eddie was cut off by speaking, as he felt Stan's lips connect with his own. He didn't pull away, infact, Stan did after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry.."

Eddie didn't know why he didn't pull away, it didn't feel right to kiss Stan. He didn't want to kiss his best friend. He only liked Stan as a best friend, but the kiss felt so relieving. As if it helped Eddie with his stress, so all he wanted to do was keep it going. He didn't care who he was kissing, it just felt like a stress reliever for him.

"Don't be."

Eddie grabbed Stan's cheeks and pulled him in once more, the kiss becoming deep and sloppy. Stan had pulled Eddie onto his lap while they continued making out, it made Eddie forget about all his problems. Although, he felt bad for Stan because maybe the kiss meant something to Stan.. But, his thoughts didn't stop him from continuing to make out with him.

Damn, 2 kisses in one night? I am a slut like Henry and his goons said, Eddie thought.