Chpt 54-enjoy

The two boys had just left Richie's house, he chucked on a pair of black jeans with an hawaiian shirt covering over a normal white tee.     

Now, the two boys were almost at a bench that was placed nearby to the arcade, the losers always hang out there.

"They're there," Eddie pointed out as the two of them caught sight of the losers sat on the bench. So, they both hurried to get to the 5 of them.

"Wassup losers," Richie greeted as he dropped down onto the grass, Eddie took a seat on the end of the bench. "What's everyone chatting about?"

"About the party yesterday, it was so sick," Bev replied, shaking her hands up in the air.

"Yeah, shit went d-duh-down," Bill added. "C-ccc-connor and Belch and V-vuh-victor were all there!"

"Really?" Eddie asked innocently.

"Y-yup, he-"

Bill was cut off by Mike. "Shut it Bill," Mike playfully joked. "You said i was gonna tell them."

"We didn't all agree on that Mike," Ben quickly interrupted, no one payed attention to the boy's words though. Except Bev, she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and offered the boy a sweet smile. Of course he returned the favour.

"Just let him explain," Stan huffed in an irritated mood. "He's been gassed since the party to tell them." The group just sighed but agreed, all facing Mike.

"Well," Mike spoke. "The 3 of them arrived at the party, all of them got high as fuck. In the middle of the party, Belch and Connor were messing about in the living room where everyone else was dancing. Victor was nowhere to be seen, but that's not the point." Mike paused to catch his breath.

"What happened then?" Eddie was eager to know, as was Richie.

"I need to breath," Mike joked. "But yeah anyways, back to it.. Connor and Belch were drunk and high and they were both dancing with a bunch of girls in the living room. Everything was going fine until Belch decided to fucking yank up Gretta Bowie's dress!" Mike took a look at Richie and Eddie's change in expression, soon continuing as he saw both of their shocked faces. "Her fucking thongs were flashed at everyone! We laughed when we was drunk, feel bad for her now though."

"Pffttt," Bev scoffed. "I laughed when i was drunk and i'd laugh when i'm not, she deserves it."

"That's sexual harassment Bev," Eddie quickly spoke. "No one deserves that."

"Yes i know," she sighed. "She just- she makes my life a misery, okay?" The group just nodded, all except Eddie.

"No one deserves to get sexually harassed though," Eddie once again spoke harshly.

"I know that Eddie!" The girl threw her cigarette on the grass and stomped her boot onto it, turning and squishing it. "I've been through it Eddie, don't act as if i have no clue what it's like. I do, do you? No!"

The group all stayed quiet, sharing glances between Eddie and Beverly.

"Don't assume things," Richie snapped, keeping his head low down.

"I'm not assuming," she spoke harshly. "It's not my fault he tells you things and not us."

"What is your problem?" Eddie asked, he could see Stan glaring him down in the corner of his eye. So Eddie turned to face Stan. "What is your problem Stan?"

"Nothing, i just find it funny that you don't trust any of us. Oh, apart from Richie," Stan harshly responded.

"That's not true-"

"Ohhh wait, it's not true. You don't tell him everything, do you?" Eddie furrowed his eyebrows and shot Stan a confusing look. But Stan just chuckled to himself.

"Did you not trust Richie enough to tell him what happened that night that you come round mine? The night you kissed Richie?"

The whole group were still staring in confusion and shock, they all stayed quiet.

"What happened that night," questioned Richie.

"Nothing," Eddie quickly replied. "Stan's just jealous that i trust you Rich."

"Jealous?" Stan scoffed. "Me and Bev just don't like the fact that you seem to trust trashmouth over all of us."

"Oh cmon, what's not to trust about this," Richie joked as he gestured his hands to show off his body. Soon to be lightly hit on the shoulder by Ben. "Not the time Richie."

Eddie just sighed and looked away, while still getting glares from Stan. Then, the jewish kid carried on. "You know, i told the group i was gay last night at the party. I was ready to tell you both the truth but i didn't want to when i realised that you both were keeping secrets from us," Stan explained. "I'll tell you now though, because i know you two are something."

"Something?" Richie asked as he turned his head quickly to face Stan.

"He came to me when you both kissed," Stan informed. The whole group all let out a gasp and turned to face Eddie and Richie while Stan carried on. "Don't worry guys, you think that kiss meant something to Eddie?"

Eddie quickly gave a glare to Stan. "Don't say it."

Stan ignored Eddie though. "Me and Eddie kissed the same night that he kissed Richie, we made out for ages in fact! Tongue and everything!"

Eddie quickly stood up while avoiding eye contact with Richie. "You fucking dick Stan!" And with that, the boy ran away from the others.

"What the f-ffff-fuck, you kissed Eddie?" Bill asked as he turned to face the jewish boy.

"Yeah, didn't mean anything though," Stan shrugged. "He kissed me because he felt down, you hearing this Richie?"

Richie just stood up as well, sighed and faced Stan. "Yes, i'm hearing you perfectly fine." And then Richie ran off to his house, not following Eddie. Not turning back. Just running while tears filled his eyes.

"Okay what the fuck was that about," Mike suddenly spoke.

"I just snapped for some reason," Bev shrugged. "Don't feel bad for it though."

"At least Richie knows the truth now," Stan added.

"What's the truth again?" Ben asked innocently.

"That Eddie is probably kissing Richie to just mess around, like he did with me," Stan replied.

"Oh," was all Ben had to say.

"So you're t-ttt-telling me that i've b-buh-been thi-thinking that everything was n-nnn-norm-normal this whole time," Bill stuttered as he let out a little laugh. The whole group exchanged with nods.