Chpt 11~weakness

Richie awoken from his sleep. It was 3pm, he must of overslept. Although, he had been getting up rather late recently. Probably because of the stress, he had no clue.

He woke up to birds chirping, the sun beaming in through his window, Connor sitting on the end of the bed.

Wait. Connor?!

Richie quickly got up and saw Connor's face light up when he realised Richie was awake.

"How did you get in here?" Richie asked but keeping his distance, he felt scared.

"Though your window."

"No, my dad?! You don't understand, you can't just come in he-"

"Relax."

Richie stopped and controlled his breathing. He breathed in and out, in and out, in and out. He felt Connor come closer to him but instantly flinched and scrawl further away. "Connor, you- you remember what you did to me at the party. Right?!"

"Your sleepy voice is cute," Connor spoke.

"Shut up! Answer the question."

"I was drunk dude, like proper pissed. What did i do? If i did anything bad then i had no control over it," Connor defended while putting his hands up.

Was he telling the truth? Even if he was, it still wasn't okay.. Was it?

"You- you gave me a handjob.. Without my-"

"Woah, before you finish that sentence.. I was hammered. Whatever i did was a mistake.."

"But- you pushed me and then you gave me a handjob while i was passed out! I told you not to but you still did it, you didn't seem that drunk to me," Richie cried. "You- you"

"Richie! I uhm.." Connor sighed once more before moving closer to Richie. "I was fucking drunk, too drunk to control myself! Like your friend, Ed or something i don't know.. But, i would never do anything like that on purpose, you trust me right?"

Connor's calming voice did calm Richie down a little, he did trust Connor. He trusted him so much that he actually came out as bi to him. Richie also started to trust him now as well.

What if he's telling the truth? Eddie was drunk and he spilled something that seemed personal.. If Eddie did that, then maybe Connor did that without having control over it. Richie didn't ever think Connor was able to do something that serious anyway..

"Richie," Connor started to speak as he realised the silence that Richie had, he wasn't going to speak anytime soon. "Please don't think i would ever do something that bad to hurt you.. Anyway, you might've gave me consent we forgot because we were both drunk."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"I trust you Connor, but it hurts. I remember you-"

"Please don't describe it to me. And, please don't tell anyone about this."

"I- i won't.."

Richie didn't realise but he had fell right into Connor's trap. Connor earned the trust off Richie and knew he was able to pull it off, to her Richie to trust him. Besides, Richie wasn't going to tell anyone anyway for multiple reasons. First reason was because Connor had a secret against him too, second reason was because he was too scared..

"Can i stay for a bit?"

Richie looked up at the boy's caring face, he didn't like saying no to Connor. He still felt scared, too scared to say no. But he had to make up a lie.

"Uhm i would normally love you to but.. I'm going to Eddie's house, i planned yesterday.."

"Oh.. Okay cool well i'll see you on Monday?"

"Yeah.." Connor smiled and waved and received the same from Richie, he then jumped back out the window.

Richie's excuse made him think.. Should i actually go and speak to Eddie about what he said at the party? He didn't wanna be here while his dad was still in and what Eddie told him bugged him so much, so Richie decided to get ready and actually head to Eddie's house. He knew his mother was home but he would just throw rocks at the window and hope that Eddie was awake.

Scratch that, Eddie was always awake for his pills..