Chpt 19~oblivious

trigger warning⚠️
*mention of sexual assault*
*violence*
[sorry about the long ass chapter but this is where shit goes down:) lmaoo i'm quite proud of this one but yeah enjoy]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eddie Kaspbrak," yelled Belch's voice from behind Eddie, this startled the small boy. He was hoping that it wasn't a teachers voice but it was even worse, Belch.

"What do you want," Eddie mumbled as he slowly turned his head. He realised that it wasn't just Belch. It was Belch, Victor, Connor and Richie.

"Kaspbrak is skipping? I wonder why," Belch said sarcastically, this earned a laugh from Victor and Connor. Richie stayed quiet.

Belch placed his hands on both of Eddie's shoulders and pushed him aggressively to the ground, he landed with a thump. Victor then walked forward and knelt down, touching Eddie's jean material.

"Where's your short shorts gone Eddie? Was it because of that boy who touched your ass," Victor laughed.

Eddie felt like crying, he felt like letting go of all the tears that were desperate to escape from his eyes. But he didn't. He held in the tears, hid his emotions from the boys who towered over him, and then. Eddie ran. He quickly got up off the floor and ran away, as fast as he could.

He wasn't sure where he was heading to.

"Go fucking get him then," ordered Belch to Richie.

"What? Why me," Richie spoke in defence.

"You're the fastest runner," Connor said. "Just do it and bring him back here for Belch, babe."

Richie nodded, not like he wanted to do it. But he had to, for Belch and Connor and Victor.

So Richie ran in the direction that Eddie ran in, the fastest that he's ever ran.

"Fuck, where is he," Richie spoke to himself.

Not long after running, he found himself in the woods, that's exactly where Eddie ran off to. Richie slowly walked around, trying to avoid any loud noise to startle the boy if Eddie even was there.

Richie continued to slowly walk around the woods until he heard a quiet noice, like crying. It was a faint noice that he heard at first but as he carried on walking in the direction that he heard the whimpering, it got louder.

It wasn't long until Richie realised who exactly it was ,Eddie, and where he was sitting.

"Fuck," Eddie quietly spoke as he struggled to control his breathing. Richie slowly trudged through the leaves and mud until he finally found Eddie, he was sitting behind a big, thick tree. The small boy had his knees brought up to his chest, his head was buried into the palm of his hand and his body was shaking. His body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Eds?"

Eddie quickly darted his head to look at Richie, who was awkwardly standing up in front of him. It was scary for Eddie, especially because he didn't know what Richie would do after spending his time with Belch and all that lot.

"What the fuck are doing here? Fuck off you inconsiderate piece of shit," Eddie spat out, he made sure no one was with Richie before letting out those words. "Go back and swap spit with Connor fucking Bowers."

Richie stopped in his tracks but then realised it was Eddie, he wouldn't do anything to hurt Richie. Not like he could anyways.

So Richie slowly sat down, so he was now sitting opposite the weeping boy. "inconsiderate piece of shit eh? That's new," Richie joked. He then saw Eddie slowly raise his head to look at Richie, he looked as if Eddie was going to attack him at any second.