Chapter 9: It's Not What You Think It Is

Joel's POV:

It's a nice sunny day, great time for a walk outside. I wear my favorite shirt, and walk downstairs, towards the gate.

As I approach the gate, a force pushes me to the ground. I try to get up, but my legs are held together by something. I turn my head, and.... 

Joel: CHRISTY?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!? LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Christy: No Joel! You're mine! I want you to accompany me today!

She holds me there, and tries to kiss me. Of course, I use my hands to push her away, but she keeps coming back.

Joel: HELP!! ANYONE!!

Nobody responds. I use all my strength to push her away from me, and I run away from there as fast as my legs can carry me. She catches up to me, and pin me to the ground. I shout as loud as I could, and I see someone in the distance, someone with long brown hair...

Lizzie's POV:

Ugh.. Jason's such a jerk!! I think I'ma go to my room and rest for awhile, to pull myself together...

Wait.. Why do I hear shouting in the distance? I should go check.. 

As I walk closer and closer, I recognize the people, Joel and Christy!! I notice Christy pinning Joel to the ground, and trying to touch his lips, but Joel keeps pushing her face away from him.

Joel: Lizzie!! Help please!! This is not I wanted, I promise!! 

I don't want to save him, but I think he is right, it was Christy who forcefully kissed him that night.  I run forward and push Christy aside. Then I grab Joel and run as far away as possible...

Joel: Thank you so much Lizzie, sorry for that Christy incident that you witnessed...

Lizzie: No Joel, I'm the one who is supposed to be sorry, I was paranoid. I'm so sorry Joel.

Joel: It's ok, let's stick together okay?

Lizzie: Yea..

Tears start to fall from my eyes, I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE JOEL BACK!!

Joel's POV:

I'm so glad to be with Lizzie... Man, I miss her so much!!

Joel: So where do you wanna go LDShadowLady?

Lizzie: Hahah you are so cute when you say that, Small Beans.

Joel: You are so funny Lizzie!

Lizzie: Ahh Joel, I'm just glad to be with you..

Joel: Me too..

Lizzie: I think I should return to my room, yesterday was a rough day for me.

Joel: Okay Lizzie, see you afterwards! 

Lizzie: Byebye!!

I watch Lizzie as she enter her Block, and ascend to the second floor. Then I return to my room.

Joel: Hi Oli..

Oli: Hi Joel, how was your walk.

Joel: I got pinned down by that friggin Christy...

Oli: Oh, then what happened?

Joel: Lizzie came and she saved me.

Oli: So you made up with her?

Joel: You can say that.

I sit down, and I notice my empty bottle.

Joel: Guess I'll have to refill this.

I grab my bottle and proceed to the water dispenser to get some water. As I wait for my bottle to be refilled, I notice Lizzie refilling her bottle too. I open the window and call her, since we're only a few meters apart.

Lizzie's POV:

Oh, my bottle's empty, I guess I'll have to refill it..

I walk to the water dispenser, and I hear someone yell my name, it seems to be coming from Block A. I open the window, and I see JOEL!!!

Lizzie: Hi Joel!!

Joel: Hi Lizzie!! I just realized we can talk like this, haha!!

Lizzie: Yea I like it the wind is so strong it's so fun WOOHOO!!!

Joel: I can talk to you like this all day!!

Lizzie: Me to!!

We end up talking to each other like this for quite a long time, until someone notices us and it becomes awkward. Then we continue with our day like nothing happened.

Hi everyone, this chapter is also quite short, cuz this is the end of this 'part' of the story, the next chapter I will be writing about something totally new. I look forward to that XDDD

I really hope you enjoyed reading this, and I will see you in the next chapter..

byebyee <3