Chapter 11: What Happened?

Lizzie's POV:

Hmm... I'm feeling bored, I kinda wanna go shopping. Maybe I should invite Joel to join me. I click on WhatsApp, search for Joel, and start typing.

Lizzie: Hi Joel.

Joel: Hi Lizzie.

Lizzie: You wanna come shopping with me?

Joel: Oh sorry Lizzie, I'm having a meeting with my classmates, we're discussing our school stuff.. Really sorry Lizzie..

Lizzie: Okayy nevermind, good luck with those school work. :)

Joel: Thanks Lizzie <3

I keep my phone in my pocket. Okay... seems like I gotta go alone then. I quickly get dressed, put on some light makeup, and set off to the mall.

Wow!! So many stuff that I can buy!! Where should I start?? Yes, the clothes shop!

I enter the clothes shop, and a pink jacket instantly catches my eye. Its design is just so minimalist, and it's so cute!! I love it, and I'm sooo gonna buy it!! But first I gotta find something that matches it.

I walk around the store, and eventually I find a white crop top with 'Wifi' and a pastel pink heart printed on it. OMG it's the perfect match for the jacket!! Then I also find a decent pair of ripped jeans.

I buy the jacket, crop top and jeans, and exit the store proudly. I'm so happy with my purchase!!

Then, I decide to buy myself a treat. I enter the frozen yogurt store, and buy myself a strawberry fro-yo. And damn, that's incredibly tasty! I think it's the best fro-yo I ever had in my life!!

It's time to leave. I carry all my bags of goodies and casually walk towards the bus stop. 

On the way to the bus stop, I go through a dark alley. There's no one there, and I start to feel weird, like something's gonna happen to me. But soon I convince myself that everything is fine, it's probably just me being paranoid..

When I'm almost through the alley, I feel a force pull me from behind. I try very hard to free myself, but the force is just too strong!! I scream as loud as possible, hoping someone would hear it and save me, but then something covers my mouth, and I can't scream anymore.

???: Remember me, young lady?

I recognize the voice, but how though?

*Flashback

Lizzie: Joel, I'ma go to the toilet, 'kay? I'll be back in a few minutes, bye bye!

Joel: Cya!

There's no one here, I go and return as quickly as possible, trying not to keep Joel waiting too long. But as I return, I feel a strong force pulling me back.

Lizzie: LET ME GO YOU JERK!!

Jerk: NO!

Suddenly, my head hits something hard, and I go unconscious...

*End of flashback

Lizzie: You're that jerk!!

Although my mouth is covered, the jerk still hears what I say, and he becomes furious.

Jerk: YOU CALLED ME A JERK?!?!

Then, he pushes me against a wall, and I don't feel anything anymore.

cliffhanger hehe..

Ok readers, I know this is quite a short chapter, sorry bout that... It's mainly because I'm tryna make a cliffhanger.

btw, thanks so much for the boom in reads recently. It's amazing for me. Thanks so much :D

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy reading this, and I will see you after the cliffhanger XDD

byebyee <3