Chapter 26: Finland

Joel's POV:

On the plane, I decide to watch a movie. Hmm... but which one? I scroll through the options, and I lay my eyes on 'Transformers: Dark of The Moon' (my fave transformers movie dun judge me plz :) tqvm). I click in and start to enjoy the movie, though the flight is only 2 hours.

In the middle of the movie, when Optimus Prime lands on the moon with Ratchet, I suddenly felt something touch me. It's Lizzie, fast asleep. Ow, how she leans towards me, stomach pressing against the armrest, seems uncomfortable...

I gently push her back upright for now, trying not to wake her up. I silently retract the armrest out of the way, and let her lie down on my lap, where I put a pillow there. 

Looking at her, I can't stop thinking about how pretty she is. Well at least she's comfortable now, I can continue to watch my movie now.

Lizzie's POV:

My eyes slowly open, and I realise this is not the position I was in when I fell asleep. I rub my eyes, and I see Joel in front, no, above me. I'm lying on his lap!

Joel: Oh you're awake!

Lizzie: Yea but how come I'm like this?

Joel: I figured you'll be more comfortable like this.

Lizzie: Aww thanks Joel...

I can't stop but hug Joel. He treats me so well, he's like a brother that I never had. I'm so glad he's here...

Attendant: You okayy over there miss?

I instantly jump up, and blush. Well that is embarrassing... also that scared me for a second! 

Attendant: So do you want anything?

Hmm.. my teeth feels weird, maybe I need some water.

Lizzie: Water please!

Attendant: Okayy miss.

She handed me a cup of water. I drink it and also rinse my mouth. It feels alot better afterwards.

I check the time, and we're about 15 minutes away from landing. I look at Joel, he's focused on his movie.. Wait, is it Transformers: Dark of The Moon? Ooo I always wanted to watch this! I lean towards him, and stare at the screen.

Joel: Do you want the earpiece Lizzie?

Lizzie: If you don't mind. 

Joel: I don't.

Lizzie: Hahah I'll take one of them, you can have the other one.

Joel: Okay then Lizzie.

We spend the remaining time on the plane watching the movie. It's not bad, considering I'm not really into this kind of movies..

Joel's POV:

We land in Finland, finally! I help Lizzie retrieve our stuff, and we proceed into the airport. We go through the typical airport steps, and in the end we reach the drop off area.

Mom and dad says there will be a bus that will bring us to our resort. Indeed. Soon, a blue bus with the word 'WHITE PARTICLE RESORT' stops in front of us. We board it, and our 1 hour bus ride to our resort begins.

Hi readers, I'm truly truly sorry about the long wait for this chapter. I just am so busy with school now. But I'll be staying at home for the whole of next week, and I'll try to write as many chapters as I possibly can.

Okayy hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next chapter

I'm also sorry for the super short chapter idk how to make it longer now ._.

byebyee <3