Chapter 24: Actual Vacation Part I

Joel's POV: 

I wake up, and see Lizzie, still sound asleep beside me. The way she lies down on this bed is so cute! I'm glad to get to live with her for the time being.

I gently pat her on the head, and push myself off the bed without waking her up. I quickly brush my teeth, then take a shower to freshen things up. 

I decide to make some breakfast for Lizzie today. I arrive at the kitchen, take some eggs from the fridge, crack them on a metal bowl, and whip them like crazy, hopefully it doesn't fly all over the place. I then pour a little bit of oil, just a little bit, into a pan, and pour the whipped egg on top of it. After awhile, I flip it, and wait for it to be done cooking. (Don't try this at home, I don't know how to cook. This is just how I think omelets are made :))

When it's done, I place it on a plate, and I take some milk from the fridge to serve Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV:

Ahhh!! What a beautiful day with... Wait a minute, where's Joel?

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from the door. I pretend to be asleep, partially keeping my eyes closed. Joel walks in, holding what seems to be a fluffy omelet and some milk. Ooo, breakfast in bed, yayy!!

Joel sits down beside me, and gently places the food on his lap. I figure it's time to wake up..

Lizzie: Ahhh... Good morning Joel..

Joel: Good morning Lizzie, I made you breakfast in bed.

Lizzie: Awww thanks Joel!

This reminds me of the day I was put in the special room, and Joel takes care of me all night. I start blushing, and Joel notices it.

Joel: You're so cute when you blush, Lizzie.

I blush more...

Joel: Okay, I'll stop that... But it's true tho haha..

Lizzie: Okay let's start eating!

I use the fork to cut a piece of omelet, and put it in my mouth. Mhmmm... It tastes just like omelet, but better! The texture is so soft, it's like it melts in my mouth it's just soooo goooodddd!!!

Joel: Is it good? Do you like it?

Lizzie: I don't like it...

Joel starts to look ashamed.

Lizzie: I love it!!!

Joel: Thanks Lizzie!! I'm glad you LOVED it haha!

Lizzie: You want some?

Joel: No thanks. I already had my breakfast when I was preparing.

Lizzie: Oh okayy.

Joel's POV:

I smile to myself as I watch Lizzie enjoy my omelet. I'm really glad she likes it, thought it's my first attempt at making this kind of stuff.

As Lizzie finishes her last bite, I make the bed, and she prepares herself for the day. After all of that, we decide to watch some TV in the living room. When suddenly...

Dad: Hi guys, we wanna tell you something.

Joel: What is it dad?

Mom: We're going on a vacation! And Lizzie can come too! 

Joel: YAYYY!!!

Lizzie: Thanks Mr and Mrs Beans (idk Joel's last name and Beans sound right haha)!

Dad: No need to be so formal Lizzie, just call us mom and dad will be fine.

Mom: Yea we see you as our own family already.

Lizzie: Aww thanks so much!

Joel: So where are we going for vacation then?

Dad: We're going to Finland, for some skiing!! 

Lizzie: Yess! I haven't skied in a long time.

Mom: I'm glad you like it Lizzie.

Dad: So we'll be leaving in a week, so pack up your stuff guys let's gooo!!

Lizzie's POV:

Yaaasss we're goin on a ski trip to Finland woohoooo!! I'm so excited!! But we gotta pack our stuff now.

I follow Joel to his room, where he starts to take out his clothes in his wardrobe. Then, he places his clothes gently into his luggage bag. He doesn't have much clothes to pack, which doesn't surprise me, considering he is a boy after all haha..

Joel: All done!

Lizzie: Yayy...

Joel: Oyea Lizzie do you need to go back to your house to get your stuff?

Lizzie: Um yes.. but I don't want to trouble your parents..

Joel: Oh you won't, follow me. 

Joel exits his room, and brings me to the garage, where there is a mystery object covered by some fabric...

Cliffhanger hehe... 

Hi readers, I have been quite busy these days, I got some tests in a few weeks... But I still put some of my time into writing this for you guys. Why? Because I enjoy it so much! 

Also, currently I have 310 reads, and it's continuing to grow at a healthy rate. Thank you guys for your support! I appreciate it.

byebyee <3