Chapter 34: FINALE

Lizzie's POV:

I slam the throttle for the last time before crossing the finish line.

Lizzie: YEAHHH I WON WOOHOO!

As that guy crosses the finish line a few seconds later and gets out of his car, he glares at me.

Teen: You cheated! Look what you did to my car!

Lizzie: Well it's your problem driving into the bushes. Besides, there are no rules.

I can see he got nothing to say. I smirk, and he turns to his friend. His friend gives him some cash, and he counts it.

Teen: 500 pounds. It's yours. Take it.

Lizzie: Nah I'll take 300. I feel bad for damaging your car.

Friend: Well thanks then... 

Joel: Have a good day guys!

Friend: You too!

Joel's POV:

As the two dudes get into their go kart and drive away, I turn to Lizzie.

Joel: You're amazing Lizzie! Those guys got smoked haha!

Lizzie: Thanks Joel. So what do you wanna do with these 300 pounds?

Joel: You keep it then, since you're the one who earned it. Aanndd I think we shouldn't take this kind of risks again.. We could lose alot of money in a short time.

Lizzie: Yea you're right...

We finally arrive at my house. We exit the car, and cover it back up again with the huge piece of cloth.

...

Joel's POV:

It's time for the second year of school here! I'm so excited to learn more things! I enter the Boarding School with Lizzie to check ourselves in to what is going to be our accommodation for the rest of the year.

We walk together, until Lizzie reaches her hall. After that, we will have to part ways, with her entering her hall and me entering mine further down the campus.

Lizzie: Sigh... This year I can't just meet you through the window. Your hall is so far away!

Joel: It's fine, Lizzie. We can still chat over the phone, right?

Lizzie: I guess so.

We say goodbye to each other and go our own ways... Until I hear Lizzie calling me from behind.

Lizzie: Wait Joel!

Joel: Yes?

I turn around, and Lizzie takes hold of my shirt and pulls me closer to her. 

Our lips meet.

It feels amazing! And I can't describe the feeling...

We hold each other in that position for at least a minute, and finally we let go of each other.

Lizzie: Sorry about that, Joel. I just want to tell you this. I. Love. You.

For a second, my heart feels like it's almost flying out of me. I'm so delighted to hear that.

Joel: I love you too, Lizzie.

I take a deep breath before opening my mouth to confess:

Joel: LDShadowLady, will you be my girlfriend?

Lizzie: Yes, I will, Small Beans.

Just like that, we hug each other in ecstasy.

Hi I know this is a terrible end to this story but I really don't have the motivation to continue writing lol. Hope you're satisfied yea? Thanks!

byebye