Chapter 20: Reunion

Lizzie's POV: 

I stare at the person in the mirror, it's me. Well, I hate her! She made Joel hate me, she turned me into this unnatural freak!! Now I want to get rid of her..

I hold my new bought hair dye tightly with my right hand, and squeeze some into a bowl lying around in my messy room. Then I pour some conditioner into the bowl, and mix it well. I apply it to my hair, constantly observing if I have missed any points. 

Yammy enters the bathroom. She looks at me, and gives me a warm smile.

Yammy: Need any help Lizzie?

Lizzie: Are there any spots that I missed?

Yammy: There's this one place where you missed behind you head. Come, let me help you.

She dips her hand into the dye conditioner mixture, and gently taps her colored hand onto the back of my head, where she claims are the places that I missed. 

Yammy: All done! You're gonna look awesome Lizzie, I'm sure.

We leave the bathroom, and return to our own rooms. I try to wait patiently for my hair to dry, so I decide to ask Joel out. I hope he doesn't hate me....

Lizzie: Uh hi Joel...

Joel: Hi Lizzie! Sup?

Lizzie: Well remember the time I changed myself and dyed my hair black?

Joel: Oh I'm so sorry I said those things to you.

Lizzie: Yea, um now I regret changing myself like that. I really miss you now.

Joel: Aww Lizzie, it's okayy.

Lizzie: I's dyeing my hair back to my natural color now. I'm returning to my previous self.

Joel: That's great Lizzie!!

Lizzie: Also, I wanna go out with you later, what time are you free?

Joel: Anytime! I'm cancelling all my plans now haha!!

Lizzie: No need to do that Joel XDD

Joel: I'm doing it anyways. I miss you Lizzie.

Lizzie: So you wanna meet downstairs at around 4pm?

Joel: Okayy! See you there LDShadowLady!

Lizzie: See ya Small Beans!

Joel: haha byee <3

Damn, I love it when he calls me LDShadowLady! It sounds like I'm a queen or something.. Queen Lizzie.... Oops I got carried away there haha..

Okayy, so we'll meet downstairs at 4pm, it's 2.30pm now, I should have enough time to dry my hair and get ready..

*Time skip to 3.20pm..

I wash away the excess hair dye on my hair, I really hope it looks good. 

As I look up into the mirror once again, I see a totally different person, though she's actually still me. She looks so natural, like who she's meant to be, who she is... She's so pretty...

Yammy: What did you just say?

Lizzie: Oh what? Oh hey, didn't see ya coming!

Yammy: You just said she's pretty... hhahaha!! You're so funny, Lizzie!

Lizzie: Wow I can't believe I just blurted that out.

Yammy: But it's true you do look prettier like this. Is this actually your natural hair color?

Lizzie: Yea, I dyed it black for the past term or so...

Yammy: Well I'm glad you return back to normal. So you will be meeting Joel in 35 minutes right?

Lizzie: How do you know?

Yammy holds my phone, and I see Joel has sent a message reminding me to go down at 4pm. 

Yammy: I saw this when I came to your room to find you.

Lizzie: Ahh okayy.

I quickly snatch my phone from her hands, and we both laugh.

I have some time left until it's 4pm, so I decide to do my makeup. This time I wanna do some casual makeup, try to create this natural look that goes well with my new 'natural' hair.

After some brushes and stuff (sry i dun do makeup), I think I look pretty good. Yammy agrees too. I look at the clock and it's almost 4pm. I pack some of my things into a small bag and set off to meet Joel...

Hi readers today is Saturday so this means I have time to write this yayyyy!! I sacrifice my revision time to write this so plz enjoy thx so much :)

byebyee <3