Chapter 16: Best Friends Forever?

Lizzie's POV:

I have been hanging out with the group if girls almost everyday for the past term. Everything's going pretty well so far, and I have no plans of changing myself again..

Also, Yammy and I have been talking non-stop lately. We normally stay up until 1pm to chat using our phones. Chatting with her is so exciting, I feel that she is such a nice person, and I'm glad to know someone like her..

One day, I go shopping to buy some groceries and stuff, when I feel a strong force pulling me by the side. I instantly start screaming, but the sound is muffled by a hand covering my mouth.

Whoever is pulling me carries me to a corner, where no one is present.

Person: Hi there, do you remember who I am?

I slowly look up, and to my surprise, I see...

Lizzie: Jason!! What are you doing here?

Jason: Well, I just wanna apologize for the incident that day. I didn't know you were uncomfortable..

Lizzie: Okay, Jason. I forgive you.

Jason: Soooo... Can we be together again?

Lizzie: Um.. not now, I'm not in the mood right now.

Jason: Lizzie, c'mon!

Lizzie: I said not yet..

Jason: LIZZIE!! 

I can see that he is not pleased with my response. But what does he expect me to say? Yes? 

Suddenly, Jason becomes furious, and bangs the wall hard.. Whoa!! He is damn scary!! I start to tremble, but I still manage to get up and run away from him. 

After I run for approximately ten meters, Jason grabs me hard, and I'm unable to run anymore.. I look at him, and his fists are clenched tightly, like he is about to punch something... Wait, he's about to punch me!! I struggle to free myself from him, but I'm no where as strong as him.. 

Then everything happens so fast..

Jason starts to swing his fist towards me. I immediately panic. Then something unexpected happens. Someone pushes him over, and pins him on the floor. He groans in pain, and lets go of me.

When I stop panicking, I realize the person who pushed Jason over is... YAMMY?!?!

Yammy kicks Jason one more time, and turns to me.

Yammy: Who's that jerk?

Lizzie: Uh... Jason. He's kinda my ex..

Yammy: Okayy, let's talk later, we gotta get outta here quickly, before that Jason follows us.

We quickly run to the other side of the mall, and sit down to rest for awhile.

Yammy: Are you okay Lizzie? Did he hurt you?

Lizzie: I'm fine, Yammy. Thank you so much for what you did back there!!

Yammy: Nah, it's no problem.. C'mon, I learn martial arts haha!!

Lizzie: Wow..

Yammy: So just now I was passing by that area when I had a feeling that something was wrong.. I went to discover more, and that's when I see that Jason dude trying to punch you..

Lizzie: Aww I'm so happy to have you around Yammy..

Yammy: No problem Lizzie.. Anyways you said he is your ex? How come?

Flashback:

When we're done walking, Jason books a cab to send us back to the Boarding School, he says it would be more comfortable for both of us if we book a cab instead of taking the bus.

He opens the rear door of the cab, and leads me in, he then sits in the front. As the cab is moving, I lie down, and I close my eyes....

I wake up in a room with lime green walls and a blue ceiling, I look around and I realize.. that I'm naked?!?!?!

I quickly grab a piece of cloth and cover myself. HOW IN THE WORLD DID I END UP HERE?!?!?!? Then, I hear a sound coming from the door, and Jason walks in.

Jason: Oh great, you're awake Lizzie!

Lizzie: JASON!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID I END UP HERE, NAKED?!?!?

Jason: You fell asleep, so I brought you here, where it's more comfortable than the Boarding School. And I took your clothes off to make you more comfortable.

Lizzie: JASON YOU PERV- UGH!! WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE!!

I quickly get up, and get out of the room. I slam the door behind me, hard. I see my clothes lying on a chair, and I quickly put them on. I open the door to the outside world, and I run as far away from that place as possible. I eventually turn around, and I see Jason yelling my name. I ignore him, and run to the closest bus stop, and return to the Boarding School.

End of flashback:

I tell Yammy what happened between me and Jason. And she seems surprised to hear this.

Yammy: Wow Lizzie, good thing you left him... He's such a JERK!!

Lizzie: I know right! 

We start making our way to the exit, it's kinda late already, and it's probably time to go back to the Boarding School.

Lizzie: Um Yammy?

Yammy: Yea Lizzie.

Lizzie: I'm wondering if you wanna be my best friend since you are a nice person, and you saved my life once.

Yammy: Aww Lizzie, I already see you as my best friend. But okayy, let's make it official.

Lizzie: Yayy thanks Yammy!!

We book a cab together and return to the Boarding School. 

Hi readers, since u know now Joel and Lizzie are separate, I think I'll write like 1 chapter Lizzie's POV 1 chapter Joel's POV, until they meet/come back together (you know they will XDD)

Anyways, thanks everyone for 200 reads, I appreciate you guys alot. 

Okayy, hope u enjoyed reading, and see u in da next chapter 

byebyee <3