Chapter 25: Actual Vacation Part II

Lizzie's POV:

I stare at Joel's mystery object... Hmm what could it possibly be?

Joel tells me to grab a corner of the fabric, and he grabs the other corner. He then instructs me to pull off the fabric when he does. 

Under the fabric is a majestic race car..

Lizzie: Uh Joel what's this?

Joel: It's my go kart.

Lizzie: It's amazing! Where did you get this?

Joel: Well, when you were 'emo' I joined the engineering club and worked on this thing. And I crashed it... The club then gave it to me, and I fixed it. They got to build a new one.

Lizzie: Wow, I actually can't believe my eyes right now! It's like a Lamborghini... Wait, you're allowed to drive this thing?

Joel: Yea of course! I registered it and got my personal license to drive it on the road haha!! (Well I hope life is actually this simple ._.)

Joel gets in the go kart, on the driver's side of course. I sink myself into the passenger seat. OMG it's so comfy!!

Joel turns his key, and I can hear the engine roar to life behind me. He gets in gear, and we're off to my house! I actually can't believe this right now!

After a 15 minute go kart ride, we finally reach my house. The go kart is fast, like we're speeding through town...

I turn the keys to my house, go to my room, and start packing. Of course, it takes awhile, because I own a lotta clothes, and I'm not sure which to pick... Yayy being a girl is so fun..  hehe..

I put my final piece of clothing into my bag, and I turn to Joel. He helps me place all my bags into his go kart, then we're goin back to Joel's place!

Lizzie: Um Joel?

Joel: Yes LDShadowLady?

Lizzie: Can I learn to drive this?

Joel: Yea you can... Though we're going to Finland..

Lizzie: Maybe after Finland? When we come back plz?

Joel: Okayy Lizzie!

Lizzie: Yayy thanks Joel!!

Joel's POV:

I'm driving Lizzie back home now. I think she really likes this go kart! She wants me to teach her how to drive... YAYY!

I drive into the garage, and park this go kart. We carry Lizzie's stuff into the house, and we cover this go kart with the fabric.

Now we just need to wait until the day we're flying to Finland.

*Time skip to the day of the flight

Mom: Are you ready guys?

Joel: Yes mom, let's go!

We take a cab to the airport, then we check in to our flight, and we go to Subway for lunch.

Lizzie: Mhmm... This subway... not bad at all! Thanks mom and dad!!

Joel: Yea quite good!

Dad: We're glad you liked it, kiddos. It's the perfect meal before flight haha..

We hear an announcement indicating the gate to our plane is open...

Mom: Okayy guys we gotta go cmon.

We quickly finish our food, take our stuff and wait in our gate. Of course, we try to finish all our water, but we just brought too much. Great, now we have to pour it away... waste water...

As I sit down beside Lizzie, I notice she's playing something on her phone.. 

Joel: Ooo what are you playing Lizzie?

Lizzie: This is Minecraft.. I haven't played this in a long time so I decide to play now while waiting.

Joel: Ayyy I play Minecraft too! Let's play together.

I take out my phone, and click on 'MINECRAFT'. I connect to the same wifi as Lizzie, and we start a new survival world together.

I'm a pretty good builder, and Lizzie lets me build our base. On the other hand, she goes mining, and occasionally collect stuff for me to build out of. We play for quite a long time actually, and when we are almost finished with our base, everyone around us gets up, and start walking towards the plane. 

Okayy we gotta go.

We stop playing, for now, then we grab our passports and board the plane. Lizzie and I sit together, she sits by the window, and I sit by the walkway. Yes, this plane isn't particularly big, there are only 2 seats at the side... But cmon it's only a 2 hour flight okay?

Lizzie's POV:

On the plane, Joel let's me sit by the window, which I really really like. I enjoy the feel of coziness away from the walkway, especially when someone I'm comfortable with is sitting beside me, guarding me...

I feel tired, I wanna sleep. Yes, on the plane. I lay back, closing my eyes. And soon I drift off into a deep sleep.

Hi readers, what will happen to Lizzie when she wakes up after the 2 hour flight? Stay tuned to the next chapter hehe..

I know this chapter was slow to come out but this term is getting more and more busy okay? So sorry tho.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next chapter

Byebyee <3