Chapter 8: Jason

Just so you know, this is a Lizzie's POV only chapter, enjoy! :D

PLZ NOTE THAT THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER.. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, JUST DON'T READ IT. THX :)

Lizzie's POV:

Oh, my stomach's growling. I guess I'm hungry...  I go downstairs, to the dining hall, to grab some food to eat.

Lizzie: WOW!! Chinese food, my favorite!! I'll take this please.

Chef: Okay, young lady.

The chef hands me the food, and I hear someone behind me mention my name.

Someone: I'll take the Chinese food too, same as Lizzie.

I turn around, and I am greeted by a boy, he's very attractive..

Lizzie: Hi there, who are you? And how did you know my name?

Someone: Uh.. I like you.. By the way my name's Jason.

Lizzie: Nice to meet you Jason.

We walk to a table, and sit down beside each other. We chat for the whole meal, he seems to be a very nice guy, a lot nicer than that Joel...

Jason: You know I have a crush on you since I first met you a few weeks ago, but I noticed you were with Joel, so I didn't wanna ask you out. I heard you and Joel hate each other now, is that true?

Lizzie: Y-yes...

Jason: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Lizzie. Maybe we could go watch a movie together to cheer you up?

I look at him, he is so attractive, and so nice to me.. I smile at him, and nod in agreement.

*Time skip to when they leave for the movies.

Jason: What movie do you wanna watch, Lizzie?

Lizzie: What about Parasite? I heard it's a good movie. 

Jason: Sure, Lizzie.

Jason hugs me before we board a bus to the cinema. On the way, Jason holds me tightly, and we look outside, and the scenery is just amazing! I'm glad Jason is with me right now, being with him makes me feel safe and sound.

Shortly after, we reach our destination, and we exit the bus. We buy our movie tickets and some popcorn and drinks and we enter the room, waiting for the movie to start.

The movie plays, we laugh during the funny moments, and sob slightly during the sad moments. Overall, I'm having a great time with Jason. Man, he is such a nice guy to be with!!

Jason: What a great movie! The reviews are right!

Lizzie: Yep so good!

Jason: It's only 4pm, what do you wanna do next?

Lizzie: How about we go to the arcade?

Jason: Okayy, Lizzie!

We reach the arcade, and we play many many games, including the basketball shooting game, the dance battle, the racing simulator etc. We have such a great time together! I wish we could stay like this forever.

We play in the arcade until 6.30pm, and it's time for dinner. 

Lizzie: Jason, can we have KFC for dinner? I haven't had KFC in a long time.

Jason: Alrighty, princess.

Lizzie: Did you just call me princess?

Jason: Yeah..

Lizzie: Aww, Jason you are so sweet.

I hug him for awhile, and when I let go, we proceed to KFC. When we eat, he voluntarily tears the chicken into smaller pieces, so it's easier to eat, and he gives me those smaller pieces. He is just soo nice!

After we eat, we walk around the mall, and he asks me if I want to be his girlfriend. I hesitate for a few seconds, and I say yes. He seems extremely happy, and I am happy too.

When we're done walking, Jason books a cab to send us back to the Boarding School, he says it would be more comfortable for both of us if we book a cab instead of taking the bus. 

He opens the rear door of the cab, and leads me in, he then sits in the front. As the cab is moving, I lie down, and I close my eyes....

I wake up in a room with lime green walls and a blue ceiling, I look around and I realize.. that I'm naked?!?!?!

I quickly grab a piece of cloth and cover myself. HOW IN THE WORLD DID I END UP HERE?!?!?!? Then, I hear a sound coming from the door, and Jason walks in.

Jason: Oh great, you're awake Lizzie!

Lizzie: JASON!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID I END UP HERE, NAKED?!?!?

Jason: You fell asleep, so I brought you here, where it's more comfortable than the Boarding School. And I took your clothes off to make you more comfortable.

Lizzie: JASON YOU PERV- UGH!! WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE!!

I quickly get up, and get out of the room. I slam the door behind me, hard. I see my clothes lying on a chair, and I quickly put them on. I open the door to the outside world, and I run as far away from that place as possible. I eventually turn around, and I see Jason yelling my name. I ignore him, and run to the closest bus stop, and return to the Boarding School.

I am soooo reporting Jason to the office, I'll let the staff handle him.

Hi readers, this chapter is a little bit tough for me to write due to the sorta... uh... inappropriate stuff... I'm sorry if you find that inappropriate too, truly sorry... :|

Anyways, the next chapters should be a lot more appropriate than this, so don't worry! :D

Enjoy reading! <3