Water fight

Narrators pov:
"Morning sunshine." Eric said in an amused tone as Luna woke up and rolled off the side of the bed.
"Shut up." She replied, still not really caring about her current situation.
She slowly climbed back onto the bed and lay flat on her stomach, attempting to fall back asleep.
"Get up. We have stuff to do today." Eric said, lightly pushing her side.
She smirked into the pillow and quickly threw one of her legs over Eric and clung onto him with her arms.
Eric lay there stunned for a moment before holding her close.
"As much as I love the proximity... we have to get up." Eric said after a few minutes of enjoying the small koala clung onto him.
She stayed perfectly still and stuck her middle finger up at him.
"Wow, classy." Was the only words that came out of Eric's mouth before a plan formed in his head. He grabbed her around the waist and quickly stood up, holding her up in the process.
"What are you doing?" Luna asked him, still in a sleeping daze.
Instead of replying, he made his way over to the sink in the bathroom, grabbed a cup full of freezing water and threw it over her head.
She screamed and darted away.
"What the fuck dude!" She yelled at him from across the room.
He simply laughed and shut the door to get ready.
Whilst he was in the bathroom, she grabbed her clothes and quickly threw them on before hearing a knock at the door.
Upon opening the door she saw Four stood there, trying very hard to contain a laugh.
"Umm... What happened? You look like a drowned rat." He said in between laughing his head off at the sight of her.
At that exact moment Eric walked out of the bathroom and saw Four stood at the doorway.
"This fuckface," Luna began, gesturing to Eric, "decided to use freezing water as my alarm clock."
"Woah, nothing else was working it was my only option." He replied with his hands raised.
"Your ONLY option?!" She practically screamed.
Four and Eric looked at each other before they burst out laughing.
Luna snuck off into the kitchen, grabbed too cups of water and walked over to Eric.
She quickly chucked the contents at him and then ran to Four, chucking the other cup over his head.
"Luna!" They both yelled in unison as she sprinted out of the door and ran to the training room.
She burst the door open and was met with the initiates staring at her like she was mad.
"I threw water on Four and Eric." She said, answering their confused glances.
They all burst out laughing at the thought of the two most feared leaders both overpowered by Luna.
"Luna I swear to god you will pay for that!" Eric said as he stormed into the room with Four not far behind.
"Wouldn't want to cause a scene now, would we?" She said whilst giggling to herself.
One of the initiates, Christina, chuckled slightly and tried to cover it up with a cough.
Eric turned his attention to her and started storming her way.
Chris looked over at Luna who was gesturing for her so come over to her.
Without another word, she ran and hid behind Luna.
"I hate you so much." Eric said as he neared Luna.
"Love you too." Luna replied chirpily and quickly planted a kiss on his cheek.
"Where are you going?" Eric called as she walked towards the door.
"Getting my stuff from my ship." Luna called back.
Luna spun around and saw Eric turning his gaze back to a quivering Christina.
"Chris wanna help?" Luna called over.
Christina ran over as quickly as she could and visibility calmed down at the offer.
The sped out the room and towards the outside of the compound.
Just before they had completely got out of ear range they heard Eric shout, "Initiates back to training!" And they both burst out in a fit of laughs.