Spin the bottle

Luna's pov:
It's the next day and after sleeping in for most of the day, me and Eric are joining Four and some of the others at a party.

I couldn't really be bothered to dress up to the extreme so i just threw on some ripped jeans, a black crop top, combat boots and a Dauntless jacket i got from Max.

The party is being held on the rooftop so me and Eric walked up together as i had no clue where i was going.

I immediately felt his grip on my waist tighten as we entered and smirked at his protectiveness.

"Oi! You too!" We heard Four scream from across the roof and beckoned us over to a corner where him and a few others were sat in a circle.

"Wanna play spin the bottle with us?" Someone asked as we walked over.

We nodded and sat down in the circle with the others.

Someone handed Eric the bottle and he reluctantly spun it, anticipating whoever it landed on.

The whole circle erupted into laughter when it landed on Four. The pair of them went bright red and began protesting but nobody was sympathising.

"Go on Eric, your lover is waiting." I said between laughs and earned a death glare from Eric.

Four and Eric slowly stood up and walked towards each other and quickly kissed before wiping their mouths and sitting back down. Both of the verbally gagging in the process.

After everyone had calmed down Eric passed me the bottle.

I spun it and it landed on a fairly good looking boy across the circle, no complaints from me, i thought to myself.

I turned my head and saw Eric fuming, well tough.

"Ooo, Luna and Thomas." Max said from next to Four, when did he get there?

The guy, Thomas, stood up and walked over to me. Standing up, i placed my arms around his neck and felt his wrap around my waist.

"She won't so it." I heard Eric mutter.

Ha watch this Eric, i thought and leaned towards Thomas.

Our lips met in a heated kiss and i won't lie, he's not a bad kisser. Just to annoy Eric, we kept kissing for way longer than necessary and only stopped when Eric physically pulled me away from him and picked me up bridal style before sitting back down with me firmly planted on his lap.

"Whats wrong Eric?" I asked innocently.

He glared down at me but i wasn't able to miss the lust coated over his eyes.

-------

"Luna, i dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the game. And Eric, i dare you to let it happen." Thomas said. We had started playing truth or dare a while back.

"Woah, no way!" Eric protested and clung onto me with his life.

"Do you forfeit?" He taunted with a smirk. Eric growled lowly, letting me go and watching as i skipped over to Thomas.

He grabbed me and sat me down in the exact way Eric had me.

"Wow, i love being tossed between hormonal boys." I said sarcastically, earning laughs from everyone but Thomas and Eric.

We played the game for a few hours before i got tired and started to head back to Eric's apartment, with him following.

I gasped as i felt a powerful slap on my right ass cheek and spun on my heal to see a pissed but also aroused Eric. How does he have those two emotions at once you ask? I have no clue.

"I can't believe you." He said and threw me over his shoulder, making sure to slap my ass a few times as he carried me to his apartment.

He placed me down and i sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door, laughing my head off.

"I just wanted to wear something more... suitable." I said in a sultry voice and heard Eric's breathing become heavier from the other side of the door.

I put on my onsie and opened the door, bursting out laughing at the amount of disappointment on Eric's face.

"Dam it." He said with a frown that quickly turned into a laugh along with mine.

He grabbed me and lay on the bed with me on top.

We both fell asleep listening to the sound of each others steady breathing.

--------

AN: Yes, i know this writing format is different. For some reason the spaces on my phone and computer are different lol.

Hope you liked the update :)

*The sexual tension is growing* *Evil smile*

Don't forget to vote and comment.