Returning to Chicago

Eric's pov:
After our trip had ended we got back in Luna's ship and travelled back to Chicago and eventually arrived at Dauntless.
Luna has packed more things as I had persuaded her to stay longer than she was originally planning too.
When we arrived back I went straight up to my apartment because I don't wanna socialise with any of the incels in the compound, Luna went in search of her friends.

I heard a knock at the door and assumed it was Luna.
"Hi." She said innocently when I opened the door. God this woman will be the death of me.
I chuckled and held the door open for her.
Getting a glare as I whacked her ass as she passed me.
Totally worth it.
She walked into the bedroom for a few minutes before walking out in her pyjamas.
My jaw dropped.
She was wearing the shortest shorts possible with a bikini top.
"Damn you look hot." I muttered.
"It's boiling in here what do you expect." She replied with a chuckle.
I shrugged and walked over to her, leading her to the couch.
We started watching a film called Fast and Furious.
About half way through I felt her cute hand rest on my leg as she began moving closer until she was sat sideways on my lap, still watching the tv.
"Any particular reason you just decided to pay some attention too my manhood." I asked with a smirk.
"That wasn't intended! I just wanted to cuddle!" She blushed, Hitting my bare chest.

About half an hour later I carried her to the bed as she had fallen fast asleep on my chest.

----
AN: yes this is short but I am literally writing another one in a few seconds. I just didn't want to have a long filler chapter.