The chasm

Luna's pov:
I woke up in the morning to find a note laying beside me,

Training started earlier this morning. Join us if you want
- Eric

I put the note to the side and begun getting dressed.
Once I was ready I headed out to the training room to see everyone was already training.
"Why does everyone look so dead inside." I asked Four as he came over to me.
"We had them run laps." He replied with a slight chuckle.
"Alright, everyone let's take a break. Follow me." I heard Eric state from the middle of the room, helping Christina up off the mat. I walked slightly behind Eric and Christina with the rest of the group following.
I saw him place his hand on her lower back and felt a sting of hurt and jealousy flash through me, I will have to talk to him about that later.
All of a sudden he had thrown her over the side of the chasm and made her hold onto the side.
Some of the initiates gasped behind me and Tris tried to run forward but I held her back.
For reasons I couldn't explain, watching Eric do this was a real turn on.
"Time!" He called after about 5 minutes of her hanging there.
Me and Tris ran forward to help her up to safety.
Everyone walked back to the training room leaving me, Tris and Christina.
"You should get back to training, I'll take Christina for a drink" I stated towards Tris.
She nodded and ran off to the training room.
I helped Chris stand and we slowly walked away from the chasm and towards Eric's apartment.
"Whose apartment is this?" Chris said from behind me as I took out the spare key Eric had given me and unlocked the door.
I turned around with a smirk and said, "Eric's."
She stared at me wide eyes as I opened the door and motioned for her to come in.
"I don't think this is a good idea." She said, standing in the doorway.
"It will be fine. Besides, who doesn't like snooping around." I said and ushered her further inside and shut the door.
She rolled her eyes with a smirk and followed me towards the kitchen.
I handed her a glass of water and allowed her time to chug the whole thing.
"I better get back to training." She said, setting the glass down.
"I'll come, make sure Eric doesn't lash out on you." I replied jokingly.
We excited the apartment and started making our way to the training room.
The moment we entered Eric saw us and walked over, glaring at Christina.
"Since you did so poorly in your last fight, you're fighting again." He said as he loomed over her threateningly.
"Eric, you just hung her off a bridge and you want her to fight?" I asked with my hands on my hips.
"If she was in a real battle, they wouldn't care what had happened to her that day. There's no time outs in real life. She will fight." Eric replied looking at me.
I rolled my eyes, knowing there was no winning this argument and gave Chris an apologetic glance as Eric walked away.
After the fights and all the training was over, I headed back up to Eric's apartment to get some food.
"Are you planning on eating all my food?" I heard Eric say as he opened the door and saw me in the kitchen.
"Yep." I replied, popping the "p".
He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.
"I'm surprised you didn't look scared when I hung Christina over the side of the chasm." He mumbled into my hair.
"Well... it was quite hot." I muttered with a blush spreading across my cheeks.
He spun me around in his arms and raised an eyebrow at my statement, a huge smirk on his face.
"Not the part where you put your hand that low on her back, I was not happy about that." I said with a frown
"Didn't want her to suspect anything." He replied with reason.
When I didn't reply he added a small "sorry" that was barely audible.
"What was that?" I asked, knowing fully well what he said.
He looked at me in annoyance and said, "I said I was sorry." But louder this time.
"I'm not forgiving you that easily." I replied with a smirk that matched his previous one.
"I'll think of something." He said and before I could speak he smashed his lips to mine.
"Sorry, iv been wanting to do that all day." He looked down as he said this in the most adorable way.
I chuckled and turned back around to finish making my food.
"I'm still going to get you back for stealing my sandwich." I said seriously.
"I'm so scared." Eric replied sarcastically.
I turned my head to look at him and stuck my tongue out causing him to roll his eyes with a laugh.
He still stayed glued to my back the whole time I was making my food and wouldn't let me sit down unless it was on his lap.
I rolled my eyes and eventually snuggled into him, enjoying his warmth as I ate.

-----
AN: Sorry for the lack of updates recently but I'm back!
Hope your enjoying.
Make sure to comment, rate and review.
Don't be afraid to point out any mistakes I have made.

See you soon 🙂