Cat called

Luna's pov:
After a long day of training the initiates, me and Eric walked back to his apartment.
On the way I suddenly heard someone call out, "Nice ass sweetheart." And then felt a hand roughly slap my behind.
"What the fuck dude!" I shouted with my middle finger up as he looked me up and down.
Before I could even blink Eric had this guy pined to the wall and was punching him senseless.
"Don't you ever touch her again! Do you hear me." Eric yelled into his ear with so much anger i took a step back.
He nodded and Eric dropped him and walked over to me quickly.
"Eric, calm down." I said placing my hands on his chest.
"No." He simply states before picking me up bridal style and carrying me to his apartment.
As soon as we had got through the door he put me down but still held me close.
"Why are you so bothered about this? It's not like I haven't been cat called before." I said in an attempt to calm his anger. The vein in his forehead twitched slightly at my second statement.
"Only I get to touch that fine ass of yours." He growled out huskily in my ear making me shiver. He noticed this and smirked as I blushed.
I lifted my head up and he lent down to press his lips against mine, sending electricity through my body.
As he deepened the kiss I felt his hands slide lower and lower until they were firmly grasped around my ass.
I pulled away and almost fainted at the sight of the pure lust in his eyes.
I walked away and into the kitchen to make a sandwich as I hadn't eaten since lunch.
Eric came up from behind me and snaked both of his arms around my waist, leaning his head on the top of mine.
"Eric I'm making a sandwich, piss off." I said as I felt him kissing my neck and roaming his hands around my front.
"But I wanna kiss you." He wined and continued his neck assault.
"Well too bad." I said, walking away with my sandwich and flopping down on the couch to eat.
Eric sighed as he sat down next to me, stealing half of my sandwich.
I glared at him and he just laughed as he ate.
I will get him back for that, nobody steals my food.

-----
AN: Sorry for the late update.
How are you enjoying the story so far? Ideas are always welcome.
Rate and review 😊
Don't forget to comment.

Updating soon don't worry.