Its a date

Eric's pov:
I wake up slightly less depressed than usual after the kiss I shared with Luna last night.
This girl is surely going to drive me mad and I already know it.
I get dressed and step out of my bedroom to see Luna already fully ready and sat on the couch with her eyes closed.
"Come on." I say nudging her.
"No, I'm tired. Leave me be." She replied, casually sticking her middle finger up at me.
A smirk appeared on my face and I quickly tossed her over my shoulder and walked out the door.
"Hey! Put me down! I'll walk!" She screamed as she pounded her fists on my back.
"Calm down." I said with a quick smack on her ass.
"Oi!" She said before returning the gesture.
"I don't mind if you do that." I stated casually with a smirk growing on my face.
"Ugh your so annoying." Luna said before giving up and relaxing slightly.
Tris rounded the corner and Luna immediately lifted her head.
"Tris help meeeee!" She screamed at Tris.
Tris just laughed and shook her head before continuing on her journey.
When we arrived at the gym and set her back down on the floor but not before smacking her ass one more time for good measure.
She huffed and stormed away.
"Where are you going." I called after her.
"Not a clue, wait why is nobody here." She asked, looking around at all the unused equipment.
"It's my personal gym."
"Of course, his highness can't be seen in a public gym."
"Oh shush woman."
"Did you just call me 'woman'?"
"Yup." I said, popping the p.
She narrowed her eyes at me and before I knew what was happening she had done some crazy somersaults towards me and in a flash had me pinned on the floor.
"I'm enjoying this position very much." I said to her as she straddled my waist.
By the time I realised how my body was reacting to this position, it was too late.
"Ugh, stop that!" She exclaimed.
"I can't help it!" I said flailing my arms as well as I could under her grasp, "it's what happens when males are under such situations with a very sexy lady."
"You think I'm sexy?" She replied with her eyebrow raised suspiciously.
I flipped her over now that her guard was down and pinned her underneath me.
Before she had the chance to speak I decided to just man up and go for it.
I leant down and captured her plump lips with mine.
After her shock had worn off, she began to kiss back with full force. I let go of her arms and they quickly found the back of my neck.
I moved my hand and attempted to snake it under her shirt but she quickly batted it away, I frowned into the kiss, earning a slight chuckle from her.
"Yes, I think your very sexy." I said, pulling away and panting like a dog.
"Not too bad yourself." She replied, looking me up and down.
I stood up and held out my hand for her which she took and I pulled her up.
"Do you... uh... maybe wanna... I don't know... if you say no that's fine... but like, do you wanna go out sometime?" I said quickly, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"Sure." She replied.
I looked at her in shock that she agreed.
"Wanna go to the bar tonight? You and me?" I said, hoping I wasn't pushing my luck.
She smiles and said, "it's a date."
We spent the next couple of hours training and soon it was lunch time.
We entered the cafeteria and Luna immediately walked off towards Tris and I left to go sit at the leaders table.

Luna's pov:
I walked over to Tris and saw that she looked like she was about to cry.
"Tris? What's wrong?" I said and that seemed to set her off as silent tears rolled down her face. She put her hands over her eyes in embarrassment and I quickly whisked her out of the room and into the hallway.
The moment she reached the hall she collapsed into my arms and I hugged her as she let all her tears fall.
"I... just... I'm still bellow the line. And I don't think I can make it. I left my family to be here and I know they will be very disappointed if I become faction-less." She finally spoke as I rubbed soothing circles into her back.
"Tris, listen to me. You're not even halfway through your initiation yet and you have come so far. Your going to make it." I replied to her with confidence.
"You think?" She said, wiping some of her tears away.
I nodded and after she was feeling better we headed back into the cafeteria and ate with her friends.
I felt eyes on the back of my head and turned to see Eric glaring at me with longing clouded over his eyes.
His face turned slightly red and he quickly averted his gaze once he realised he had been caught.
I turned around, smiling to myself, excited for tonight.

-----
AN: hey lovelies, the story is getting steamier 😉
Grab the holy water and continue reading.
I'll be updating soon so stay tuned!
Rate, review and comment. 😊