Leeked information

Luna's pov:
I watched as Eric fell unconscious from the cloth they had placed over his mouth in horror.

I knew there was no way I could fight off all these people on my own. Especially when I'm pregnant. So instead, I decided to be compliant.

They guided me out of the pool and into a small changing room. I was still in my swimming costume and I hated the horrible looks some of the men were giving me.

They tied me too one of the benches along the side and left me there, soon coming back with an unconscious Eric and tiring him up opposite me.

Eric's pov:
When I came to my sense and saw the people in black stood in front of me and I immediately started thrashing around to fight. It was no use, I was tied to a chair and the knots seemed very tight.

I looked across from me and my heart dropped.

There sat Luna, tied up with a look of terror etched on her face. The ropes that were around her looked way to tight for my liking. I didn't want her tied up in the first place, let alone have the rope harm my future child or love of my life.

"What. Do. You. Want." I spat with venom.

"Information." A tall man with a strong physique said.

"What kind of information?" I asked, running out of patience.

"Where is the dauntless compound? How do we get in?" The same man said at once.

I thought for a moment, giving them this information would be catastrophic. I didn't know who they were but I assume they are factionless. I don't know what they want with dauntless but It can't be good. They might want to use the compound to grow an army, but that is highly unlikely as they must know that It would not be long before they were forcefully removed. The only other reasonable purpose would be to take the gear and weapons. What they do with those, I'm unsure. Then again, if I could inform everyone at dauntless that the factionless know this information then we could be ready and there is no way that I am planning to let these people harm Luna and my child.

"Fine, I'll tell you..."

-------

After I had told them where it was and how to get in, they brought us (still tied up) outside and threw us onto the floor. I managed to land upright but Luna wasn't so lucky. Thankfully, she hadn't landed on her stomach but rather on her back.

The group of factionless scarpered fairly quickly and I didn't waste any time in setting myself free with some broken glass lying on the floor.

I ran over and helped Luna out of the ropes.

"Luna, are you ok?" I asked carefully.

She nodded shakily and begun walking. I caught up with her and gave her a side hug.

When we were back at dauntless, I grabbed the nearest dauntless member and commanded them to find Max and send him to my apartment ASAP.

As they were doing this me and Luna went inside and I settled her down on my bed and told her to rest whilst I deal with the problem. I was worried more about her than about the rest of dauntless, she was unusually quiet and that scared me.

It wasn't long before Max knocked on the door.
I let him in and begun explaining straight away.

"We were ambushed by a group of factionless who forced information out of us. They know where the compound is and how to get in." I stated.

"We are ahead of them in a way. We know that they know which means we can be prepared. I will alert everyone in the compound so that we are all prepared if they decide to strike." Max said after thinking over my words for a while.

He left abruptly and slammed the door behind him, no doubt slightly pissed that I let slip this information.

I locked the door and then went over to the kitchen to grab a drink.

I heard the sound of bare feet on the floor and turned my head to see Luna waddling over in her pjs.

"I can't sleep, can we watch a film?" She asked timidly.

"Of course." I said gently and led her over to the couch, sitting down and pulling her into me. Placing my drink down on the table, I wrapped my arms around her and attempted to calm her down.

As much as I tried to shake the feeling of fear and dread, I couldn't. I knew something was coming, something big.

-----
AN: Bit of a longer chapter :)
If I have made any spelling or grammar mistakes please point them out.

Feel free to vote and comment :)