Chapter 37

I yelp as teeth sink into my foot, only for them to disappear and a kiss to seal over it. Zak was a foot man, each to their own but I hated feet, with a passion!

After a wonderful afternoon spent in the bedroom, I was now led on my front, the wrong way in the bed, on Zak's laptop. Whilst he has a rest against the headboard, I'd taken the cuffs off about 20 minutes ago, after his struggling made me think that he was going to break the bed.

"Put the laptop down and get back up here."

"Working." I tell him as he begins to move. The breath in my lungs is huffed out of me as he covers his body with mine and nuzzles in my neck.

"That's not work."

"It is a little bit." I answer, trying not to get distracted as he moves my hair aside and begins exploring my neck and shoulders. The little bites and kisses were slowly pulling me away from what was on the screen.

"Put it down..." He coaxed, his hand shifting down my bare back.

"Soon."

He growls and bites my shoulder harder making me laugh.

"Look, I am trying to find a recipe to feed you here."

"I don't need food. I got you at the moment. You smell amazing."

"I probably smell gross."

"Apples." He notes. "Shampoo... But your skin..."

"That my friend, is coconut oil moisturiser."

He hums "Perfect."

"How is your wrists?" I ask taking his hand to inspect the marks.

"Better now, you evil woman." He replies moving the sheet and pulling one of my legs up at an angle. "Who knew you could be so cruel?"

"Zak.."

"Yes?" He asks sounding entirely innocent.

"What are you up to?"

He laughs in my ear "Returning the favour... You are to keep your hands on the laptop now, because I'm gonna be upset if it falls and breaks."

As soon as his body moves against mine, we both groan and I have to curl my fingers around the laptop to stop it from falling.

"Zak.. T-the laptop.."

"Remember what I said." He warns picking up pace.

I could barely remember my name and had to close the laptop and discard it somewhere else on the bed. Gripping the sheet, I heard him chuckle as he ran a hand down my spine.

"Good girl."

I was telling myself that he couldn't be this good every time. Boy, was I wrong.

*******

I'm hung upside down on the couch, reading a book when I feel a hand go around my foot.

"No." I tell Zak instantly which makes him laugh.

"I haven't done or said a thing."