The Surf

Later that day, the trio arrived at the beach that's about a 5 minute walk from Faryn's house, and 7 minutes and 9 minutes from Bill's and Amy's houses respectively.

They went into the gender separate changing rooms. Faryn changed into her lime green bikini.

She and Amy were close enough friends that they had seen each other naked, so it was fine for them to strip off and put on their bikinis in each other's presence. Today, however, Faryn found herself looking over at Amy while she was changing. She did this anyway, but she had never done this so much as she was doing it now.

She waited until Amy had finished changing into her leopard print bikini, then joined Bill (Clad in his jet black speedos) outside.

They grabbed their boards from the floor and ran down to where the beach meets the sea. When they got there, they put their boards down onto the golden sand and proceeded to strap themselves to their boards for safety.

That done, they put their surfboards into the calm waters and laid down onto their boards. They paddled out quite a way from the shore, their eyes scanning the sea for suitable waves to surf on.

They were about 500 yards (Quarter of a mile) from the beach when Faryn saw a good wave. She paddled out a few more yards towards it, before reaching out with her hands onto her board and pushed her body up. She swung her legs beneath her and stood up, ready to face the wave.

The wave reached her. She rode it easily, as if it was a bike or a horse, but this was all just natural to Faryn. She had been brought up to surf. This was where she felt free. Unrestrained.

"Go on, Faryn!" shouted Bill.

"You go, girl!" screamed Amy.

Once the wave had broke, they each took turns in catching waves. They had all grown up with a love of surfing, so they were all near enough professional standard.

A few hours later, the trio were pretty tired. Too tired to walk home. So, they decided to just crash at Faryn's beach house (Her dad was a professional surfer, and had had it built especially for her) about 20 yards from the beach.

They did this quite often. So often in fact that they each had their own bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.

Bill and Amy texted their parents to let them know that they were going to be spending the night at Faryn's beach house. Faryn's parents were so laid back that they practically let her live here, only stopping off at her actual house to pick up food and clothes (Faryn's parents did most of her shopping and all of her laundry for her, she just had to pick it up), so she didn't even need to tell her parents where she was.