Visiting A Friend

Faryn skipped over to Bill's house. She knocked on the door enthusiastically.

"What the fuck was that?!" she heard Bill shout.

"That would be the door, Bill!" came Amy's voice.

A minute later, the door opened. It was Amy answering the door.

"Hey baby!" she squealed.

"Hey!" Faryn screamed.

They hugged each other tightly, then quickly kissed.

Amy led Faryn inside and up to Bill's room.

"Hey guys!" Faryn said to Bill and Emily.

"Hey Faz," Bill replied. He hugged his best friend.

"Hi," said Emily.

Faryn took her jacket off as it was very hot in Bill's room.

"How are you?" Faryn asked Bill.

"I'm good, thanks. What about you?"

"I'm great Bill!"

Faryn couldn't help but smile the whole time.

"Why are you so happy?" Amy questioned.

"'Coz I'm with my best friends and my girlfriend."

"Fair enough," Bill agreed, giving Faryn a friendly punch on the arm.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Faryn said with a smile.

"Not this time, baby!" Amy answered for Bill, leaning her head on her girlfriend's bare shoulder.

"Good," Faryn joked. "Did you interrupt them already, Ams?"

"No Faz. I didn't."

They all laughed.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" Faryn blurted out.

"Why?" said Bill, confused.

"Why am I wearing a bra?"

"Excuse me?" Bill didn't look comfortable with the conversation topic.

"I mean, I'm wearing a strapless dress. The whole world can see my bra straps."

"You wanna change that?" asked Bill, smirking. "Then take your bra off. Simple solution."

"Nice try," Faryn teased, returning Bill's friendly punch on the arm. "You got somewhere to change?"

"You can do it here, Faryn. We've all seen your sexy tits before. Some more than others." He smirked at Amy.

Faryn turned her back to the others. She pulled her dress up and off, then unclasped her bra and took it off. She then put her dress back on.

She turned back to the others. They were all staring at her, bewildered.

"What are you guys staring at?"

"You know I was joking, right?" Bill said. He was grinning.

"Fuck you!" Faryn said, before starting to laugh. "I'm much more comfortable now, though."

"That's good," said Amy. "Now you've just gotta get it home without people seeing you carrying your bra."

"All in good time, Amy. All in good time."

"She does have a bag Amy," Em said, gesturing towards Faryn's handbag. "She can just put it in there."

"Yeah, I can." Faryn put her bra in her bag, along with her jacket. "Easy, baby."

"So, have you been staying here the whole time, Em?" Amy asked, desperately trying to change the subject away from Faryn's bra.

"Yeah, I have Amy. I've been sharing Bill's bed with him of a night."

"So you've fucked every night?" asked Faryn, smirking at the couple.

"Fuck off Faryn!" Bill said indignantly. "We haven't fucked every night. Just most nights."

"That's almost as bad, Bill." Faryn giggled.

"So what if we love to have sex with each other?" Bill said. "You and Amy do it near enough every day, don't you?"

"How would you know, honey?" Faryn teased, winking at Bill.

"'Coz I see you all the time, and you're usually fucking when I do."

"So, you're stalking us and watching us at night? That's creepy Bill!"

"Shut up, Faryn!" Bill wasn't going to lose it. He couldn't. He wouldn't.

"Calm down, darling." Faryn was trying to annoy him now.

"You know I don't like being called darling."

"Yep. That's why I call you darling, darling."

Amy burst out laughing suddenly. They all turned and stared at her.

"What?" she said. "You two are so funny together. It's like watching a fucking comedy show or something."

Emily started laughing too.

"You three are so funny together!" she chuckled. "I can now understand why you've been best friends for so long! 'Coz you just wind each other up! You gang up on one of you, then another! It's so fucking hilarious!"

Faryn and Bill just looked at each other. The other two girls were rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically. They gave each other a playfull but gentle punch on each other's arm.

"If my foot wasn't broken, Faryn, I wouldn't be holding back. I'd be beating you up right here, right now."

"You wouldn't hurt a girl, would you?" Faryn said meekly. She pretended to look all innocent and defenceless.

"Maybe, maybe not?" Bill replied, smirking. "You, young lady, are a very naughty girl!"

"What? Are you gonna spank me or something? Are you gonna punish me?"

"Don't tempt me," Bill was smiling.

"I'm such a naughty girl, Bill. I need punishing." She smirked.

"If you want punishing, then I'll punish you."

"Would you?" Faryn raised her eyebrows suggestively. "Would you punish me?"

"Yeah, I fucking would."

"Do it, then." Faryn turned away from him and raised her butt. "Spank me."