The Massage

"Lay down on the bed, face down."

Faryn did as she was told.

"I'm going climb on top of you, and give you a back massage."

With that, Amy climbed onto the bed and straddled her friend. She knelt just above Faryn, so as not to put all her weight on her. She placed her hands on the backs of Faryn's shoulders.

Faryn tensed at Amy's touch, but then became more at ease.

Amy started to move her hands in a circle, gently kneading Faryn's shoulders.

"Mmmmmmmm," Faryn whispered, clearly more relaxed.

Amy continued to move her hands, slowly working her way down Faryn's shoulders and onto her back.

"This does work better with oil," Amy said. "But we don't have any of that."

"This is fine, Amy. I think it's really working."

"Good."

Amy expertly massaged her friend's lower back. She carried on slowly moving down Faryn's back.

"This might feel weird," she said. "But don't worry."

Amy moved her hands onto Faryn's arse. She moved in the same way as she did on Faryn's back, but she did so more gently.

"This is so nice, Amy. I love it."

Amy worked her way down to Faryn's legs, still slowly kneading her friend like she was handling some sort of delicate silk.

By the time Amy had got to Faryn's ankles, her best friend was nearly asleep. Amy massaged the soles of Faryn's feet.

Faryn giggled.

"That tickles, Amy."

"Oh?" Amy replied. She smirked, before starting to tickle her friend's feet.

"Aaaaahhhhh," Faryn squealed. "Stop it."

"What do you say, Faryn?"

"Please stop it!"

Amy stopped.

"Now, what do you say for the massage?"

"Thank you, Amy. I loved it."

"You're welcome, Faryn. You more relaxed, now?"

"Hell yeah!"

Amy dismounted Faryn and laid down next to her.

Faryn turned over to face her. She had completely forgotten that both she and Amy were naked. That made Amy smile.

"What are you smiling at?"

Amy sighed. "You seem to have forgotten that we're both naked, Faryn."

Faryn giggled. "Oh, I didn't forget. I just accepted it. The way you were touching my body, it was like I was in heaven."

"You liked the way I touched you?"

"Yes, Amy."

"Perhaps you'll be less insecure about being naked with me, Faryn?"

"Oh, yeah!"

They hugged and said goodnight, and slept cuddled up to each other.