Morning, Beautifull!

When Faryn woke up the next morning, she found her finger inside Amy's pussy and Amy's finger inside her own. She decided to just leave them as they were.

Ten minutes later, Amy stirred.

"Morning, beautifull!" said Faryn.

"Morning, Faryn."

Amy didn't even realise that they had been fingering each other in their sleep.

"What am I touching with my finger?" she asked.

"You're fingering me."

"In my sleep?"

"Yeah. I was doing the same to you in my sleep."

"Oh, yeah!" Amy's face brightened up as she started laughing. "Fancy that, eh? We must be made for each other then, don't you think?"

"Obviously we are, baby!" Faryn said, grinning widely.

They reluctantly removed their fingers from each other and got out of bed. They went into the kitchen to make themselves some breakfast. They were still naked, as they had the morning to themselves.

After eating some toast, Faryn and Amy decided to go skinny dipping in the outside pool. It was a private area, as there were high fences all around.

"You ready, my love?" asked Faryn.

"Hell yeah!" replied Amy.

They grabbed each other's hand and jumped in.

Being summer, it was very hot. The pool, however, was nice and cool on their naked bodies. They both squealed and giggled.

"This water is fucking cold!" squealed Amy. "But it feels so fucking good!"

"I know!" screamed Faryn. "I fucking love it!"

"Me too. But not as much as I love you, Faryn."

"Aw. There's nothing in the world that I love more than you, Amy."

They swam towards each other. Seconds later, their lips connected.

They sank into their kiss. Their tongues dancing together, licking each other's tongues.

After a few moments, their bodies drifted into each other. Amy wrapped her legs around Faryn's waist, with her arms around Faryn's neck. She felt Faryn wrapping her own legs around her waist and her arms around her neck.

They continued kissing while intertwined with each other.

Five minutes later, Amy reached down and stroked Faryn's womanhood. She felt Faryn doing the same to her.

Within moments, both girls were finger fucking each other in the water. Still making out, only breaking apart to come up for air.

"You wanna fuck under water?" asked Faryn.

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Amy.

Slowly, they disentangled themselves from each other. They then came back together, rubbing their pussies against each other.

They continued grinding against each other's mounds under water. Faryn pushed Amy completely under the water to the bottom of the pool. Here, she began relentlessly grinding against Amy's vagina and also started fingering herself and Amy. They both moaned in pleasure but no sound was produced. Only bubbles.

Faryn then realised that she had forgotten to get Amy to hold her breath. She looked at her face and saw Amy's eyes closed, her mouth open.

Faryn pulled her girlfriend to the surface. She let out her breath and looked at Amy again. She was still lifeless. She dragged Amy out of the pool and started giving chest compressions.

After about thirty seconds, Amy spluttered, water spilling from her mouth.

"Amy!"

"What?" Amy gasped, still coughing up water.

"I'm so sorry!" Faryn screamed. "I forgot to tell you to hold your breath! You nearly drowned!"

"Well, I didn't. So it's fine."

"I'm so fucking stupid, Amy!"

"No, you're not. I should've held my breath. That's on me, not you."

"But I held you at the bottom of the pool without letting you breathe!" Faryn was hysterical.

"It's fine, baby. Honestly. I'm fine."

To prove her point, Amy sat up and kissed Faryn.

"Let me get you something to drink, Amy." Faryn got up and helped Amy do the same.

"Why?" she asked. "I'm fine, Faryn. You don't need to worry about me."

"I want to, just to be sure!" Faryn was on the verge of crying as she led Amy inside and into the kitchen.

She went straight to the fridge and produced two bottles of beer. She handed one to Amy.

"Here you go, babe."

"Thanks, although I do still think you're overreacting to this."

They had a drink and sat down on the couch in the lounge. Faryn had started crying now, so Amy put her arms around her and comforted her.

"It's okay, Faryn. Everything's alright."

"You nearly died!" Faryn screamed. "I nearly killed you!"

"You could never hurt me, Faryn."