Punishment Turned Fun

Bill approached her. He raised her dress to expose her thong-clad arse, and slapped it hard. She screamed in pain.

Amy and Emily stopped laughing and sat up, watching Bill punish Faryn.

Faryn wiggled her butt at Bill, teasing him. He whacked her behind with the back of his hand as hard as he could. She screamed again, but this time it wasn't in pain. It was in pleasure.

"What the fuck is happening?" Amy asked.

"I'm a very naughty girl," Faryn said. "And I need punishing."

"Why is Bill punishing you?" Emily said. "I'm his girlfriend."

"'Coz you two were too busy laughing at us," Faryn answered.

"I think I'll take over, Bill." Amy pushed him out the way. "You punish your own girlfriend."

Amy bent over Faryn, holding her arse steady with one hand. With the other, she struck her girlfriend right on the arse cheek.

Beside them, Bill was doing the exact same thing to Emily. She screamed in pain. Her own dress was up, although she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Naughty girl, Em. You're wearing a knee-length dress without panties. So naughty."

He spanked his girlfriend hard.

"Amy?" Faryn said, glancing at Em. "Take my panties off, will you? Just chuck them into my bag."

Amy slowly slid Faryn's thong down and pulled them off. She placed them in Faryn's handbag.

Faryn was now wearing nothing but her dress and her ankle boots. Emily was one step further, her bare feet clawing at the floor as she was punished. She also didn't wear a bra.

Amy decided to punish her girlfriend even more. She slapped Faryn's pussy hard. Faryn screamed in pain.

"What the fuck, Amy? You're supposed to be spanking me, not wanking me!"

"I know," Amy replied. "I'm punishing you even more now. You brought it upon yourself, baby. You told me told take your panties off, and that deserves more punishment."

She began to spank Faryn harder, but also slapped her pussy for good measure.

Next to them, Emily was receiving the same treatment. Faryn watched them. Bill pulled Emily's dress up further and further until it was off and on the floor, leaving Em completely naked.

"You want that treatment too?" Amy asked, looking at her girlfriend.

"Yes please," Faryn groaned.

"I'm gonna strip you naked and punish you like the little slut you are," Amy whispered in Faryn's ear seductively.

She pulled her girlfriend's boots off, then lifted Faryn's dress up and over her head. It ended up on the floor, leaving Faryn completely naked too.

"Don't worry guys," Bill said. "My parents went on another holiday without me as a punishment for stealing my dad's car. So, we aint gonna get interrupted."

Bill took all of his clothes off quickly.

"Amy?" Faryn said. "Strip for me."

Amy took off her sneakers. She then removed her tank top and leggings. She then undid her bra and took it off, along with her panties.

They were all now completely naked.

"Fuck me like the little slut I am!" Faryn begged. Beside them, they heard Emily begging Bill the same thing.

Amy and Bill looked at each other, then at their respective girlfriends. They smirked cruelly at each other.

Amy shoved her whole hand up Faryn's arsehole, causing her to shriek in pain and pleasure. She began fisting her girlfriend's anus, making it stretch beyond what should be humanly possible. She thrusted her hand up hard, going up to her elbow.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Faryn screamed.

Next to them, Bill massaged his cock until it was fully erect. He then rammed it into Emily's arsehole. Em screamed.

"Harder Bill!" she cried. "I can handle it!"

He fucked her anus as hard as he could, but it still wasn't enough. Em started to grind her butt against Bill, making up for what he was lacking.

This went on for an hour. After that, Bill and Amy pulled out. They turned Faryn and Emily around to face each other.

"You're gonna fuck each other," Amy commanded forcefully. "You're both little sluts, so you'll both be treated like little sluts."

Faryn and Emily gazed at each other. A moment later, their lips were interlocked. They continued making out passionately for ten minutes.

Faryn was very much in charge, her tongue commandeering Emily's mouth. She pushed Em onto her back, her legs spread apart. She threw herself onto Em. She smashed her vagina into Emily's glistening clit. They both moaned in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Bill had put a condom on. He laid down on his bed. Amy straddled his waist, inserting his dick into her dripping cunt. She rode him furiously, screaming in ecstasy. She reached down as she did this, and stroked her pussy. She fingered herself while simultaneously riding her best friend's dick.

By now, Faryn and Emily had came many times over. They carried on regardless, mindlessly fucking one another. They reached orgasm after orgasm, but never relented. They had stopped screaming and moaning, now silently fucking each other.

Nearby, Amy had stopped pleasuring herself. She continued fucking Bill. She laid forward on his chest, beginning to make out with him. She brought her legs on top of his own. She slid his cock in and out of her vagina, her moans muffled by his mouth. She came many times, but Bill didn't. He held it in, not wanting to insert his seed into his best friend.

Faryn continued fucking Emily. She picked Em up, who wrapped her arms around Faryn's back and her legs around Faryn's waist. She carried Emily over to Bill's bed, still grinding her pussy against her friend's soaking clit. They were now in a state of constant orgasm, squirting their juices continuously.

Amy removed herself from Bill and pulled Faryn away from Emily. She smashed herself against Faryn, causing them both to fall onto Bill's bed in a tangle of limbs.

Bill removed his condom. He pulled Em onto him and slammed her entrance around his throbbing dick. He pounded into her, thrusting upwards while she began to ride him. She was still squirting her cream everywhere. Bill roared loudly as he came into his girlfriend. His red-hot seed blasted into her body, sending her plummeting off the edge of control.

Faryn was still squirting her cum all over the place. Her juices sprayed up Amy's vaginal walls, oozing out of her girlfriend's pussy due to the sheer amount of the stuff. She sent Amy over the edge into her own orgasm. Amy squirted her creamy cum into Faryn's passage.

Emily climbed off Bill and sat on Amy's face. Amy stuck her tongue into her friend's swollen clit.

Faryn, still grinding her vagina against Amy's pussy, leaned over and took Bill's length in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she sucked his throbbing member. Bill thrusted his shaft deep into his best friend's throat, making her gag. Seeing Faryn gag on his dick made him come again. Faryn eagerly lapped up his cum, savouring the taste of her best friend.

Bill picked Faryn up. He pounded his dick into her arse. He grunted with the effort of thrusting in her anus, wishing it was her pussy. She shrieked in pure ecstasy. He came into her arsehole, which was soon dripping with his semen.

They all stopped.

Faryn looked round at them all.

"Let's take this home, shall we?" she suggested.

"Yeah," Amy agreed.

"Can we come too?" asked Bill and Emily.

"Of course you can," Faryn replied, smirking.

They put their clothes back on, excluding their underwear. Faryn had her's in her bag. Amy put her's in her own handbag, and Emily put her's and Bill's in her handbag.