Out Of Control

"Come here, Bill." Bill went over to Faryn and crouched down beside her face.

"What's wrong?" she groaned as Amy was still grinding against her clit.

"I didn't think Em was bi," he replied, looking over at Emily.

"Me neither," Faryn said. "Maybe she's just really horny, Bill?"

"Yeah, well, I was fucking her raw and she just got up and came over here."

Their conversation was interrupted as Faryn involuntarily arched her back and screamed in pleasure.

"Join us," she said, smirking at Bill. "I don't mind you joining in, if you want, Bill?"

"You sure? I don't wanna ruin things for you and Amy."

"It's already pretty crazy, Bill. It's fine."

"Alright then!"

Bill grabbed Faryn's face and started making out with his best friend, even though he knew that she was a lesbian.

By now, Em was grinding her pussy against Amy's arse. Amy stopped grinding and pushed her arse further back towards Emily's pussy.

Faryn reached down and finger fucked Amy with one hand while she made out with Bill and stroked his cock with her other hand.

"I thought you're a lesbian?" Bill said, breaking apart from Faryn.

"I am," she replied. "Doesn't mean I can't stop my darling best friend from feeling left out, does it?"

"Nope!"

She grabbed Bill's dick and kissed the tip. She ran her tongue down his entire length, then popped it into her mouth. She started sucking his member, slowly bobbing her head up and down.

Bill groaned, enjoying the feeling of Faryn's mouth around his shaft. He started to gently thrust into her mouth, causing her to suddenly deepthroat him to his hilt. She gagged and he pulled his penis out of her mouth.

"Sorry, Faryn!"

Faryn just smiled seductively.

Meanwhile, Amy was now sitting between Faryn's legs with her back to Faryn, making out with Emily.

What started as a skinny dipping session had now turned into a full-on orgy.

Amy and Emily had now stopped making out, and now turned their attention to Faryn and Bill.

Amy came up behind Bill and kissed his neck. She reached round and massaged his cock while she started grinding her pussy on his arse.

Emily laid down on Faryn. Faryn played with Em's breasts as they started making out. Em stroked Faryn's clit with one hand, and used the other to finger herself.

"Let's take this inside, shall we?" Amy suggested to everyone.

They all got up and went back inside.

Once they'd reached the lounge, Amy bent forward and presented Bill with her arse. He slapped it gently, then inserted his dick into her anus. He started fucking her arsehole, all the while he was spanking her hard. She screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Emily and Faryn got down onto their knees. Faryn initiated another makeout session with her, while Em proceeded to finger both Faryn and Amy's pussies.

Amy was now on all fours, with Bill kneeling behind her. He was still fucking her arse raw, and now started to finger Emily and play with Amy's nipples.

Faryn broke the kiss with Em and slowly crawled to Amy. Emily followed suit, physically bringing the four of them even closer together. Em started grinding her clit against Amy's, while Faryn started passionately kissing Amy. Amy kissed Faryn back, while Bill pulled his cock out of her arsehole.

He crawled around behind Faryn.

"Give me your arse, Faryn!" he commanded. Faryn did as she was told. "Good girl. You want my rock-hard cock in your arse, don't you?"

"Yes!" Faryn pleaded, clearly too turned on to be capable of thinking straight.

Bill thrust his dick into Faryn, making her scream into Amy's mouth at the top of her lungs in pain and pleasure.

Amy laid down underneath Faryn, who lowered herself to rub their pussies together.

Emily knelt by Amy and Faryn's heads. They proceeded to tongue fuck Em's swollen clit together, their tongues rubbing against each other as they ate their friend out.

After about half an hour, they all came together in a mind-blowing orgasm. They collapsed on top of each other, utterly exhausted. They didn't bother untangling themselves from each other for another hour. They just laid there on the floor. Bill with his dick still in Faryn's arse. Em with her clit over Faryn and Amy's faces. Amy with Faryn's face on hers.

"That was out of control!" exclaimed Faryn, breaking the hour-long silence.

"Yeah," agreed Bill. "I'm so fucking tired. I've still gotta walk home!"

Amy looked at the time on the clock on the wall.

"Shit!" she said. "It's, like, half-past seven!"

"Fuck! I should've been home twenty minutes ago!"

"Calm down, Bill. I'll help you get home quickly, baby."

"Thanks, Em."

Em went back out to the pool to collect hers and Bill's clothes, as well as Bill's crutches.

They all helped Bill get dressed, then Amy and Faryn helped Emily put her clothes back on. She didn't need help, but the lesbian couple didn't care.

Faryn helped Bill up off the floor and handed him his crutches. He smiled at her. She grinned kindly at him.

"Hey," he began. "I just wanted to say thanks, Faryn. For letting me join in. Even though you and Amy are both lesbians, you guys still let me fuck your arses raw. So thank you."

"It's no problem, Bill. You were left out, so I changed that. I should be thanking you, really. 'Coz I kinda did enjoy it."

"Any time, Faz." Faz was their nickname for Faryn, and she kinda loved being called that.

Faryn kissed Bill goodbye, and Amy did the same.

"Whoa!" said Bill. "I wasn't expecting to be on kissing terms with you two. It's quite nice, to be honest."

"Well, I think you've earned it baby."

"You think so, Em?" asked Bill, grinning.

"I know so," Emily replied.

Em kissed Faryn and Amy goodbye, giving their arses a playfull squeeze.

"Thanks for helping me realise that I'm bisexual, you two."

"Our pleasure," said Amy. "Hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, I did really enjoy myself!"

"Good," said Faryn.

With that, Em took Bill's arm and helped him hobble out of the beach house and home.