The Morning After

They woke up the next morning looking into each other's eyes. They smiled at each other.

"Morning, Ams."

"Morning, Faz."

They kissed briefly, then got up.

They picked up their clothes and put them all in a black sack, except for their boots.

They put their boots back in their closet. Then, they picked out outfits for the day ahead.

Amy chose to wear a simple pair of black leggings and a brown tank top over her matching set of blue lace underwear. She completed the outfit with a pair of white sneakers.

Faryn decided to wear another dress, this time a dark blue strapless mini dress that went part way down her thighs. She wore her white lace underwear underneath, and completed her outfit with a pair of black ankle boots and her brown short-sleeved leather jacket on the top.

Once they'd got dressed, they went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Amy tried her hand at making toast on her own, which resulted in very burnt toast. After they'd finished giggling, Faryn helped her to do it right.

They ate their toast, then discussed what they were going to do today.

Faryn said that she was going to take the laundry to her parent's house and pick up the clean laundry. She said that she would do that herself, she didn't need Amy to go with her.

While she was disappointed, Amy didn't press the matter. She decided to visit Bill and see how he was.

Faryn thought it was a great idea, and promised to visit once she'd been to her parent's house.

"I'll see you in a bit, baby!" Faryn said as she kissed her girlfriend goodbye.

"See you later, sweetheart!" Amy replied.

As Amy turned to leave, Faryn gave her arse a cheeky slap. They both giggled, and Amy left.

The reason why Faryn was going alone was because her dad had got another key cut for the beach house, as Faryn has requested. It was a surprise for Amy, which she'd get later on.

Faryn locked up, picked up the sack of laundry and set off.

When she arrived, she knocked on the door.

"Hey, Peanut."

"Hey Dad."

"Come in!" said Brian. He let his daughter in.

"I've got more laundry for you," said Faryn, handing her father the sack.

"Here's the last lot. It's all done." He handed her the sack from two days ago.

"Thanks. Also, have you been able to get a key cut for the beach house?"

"Yes, I have."

Brian pulled a brand new key out of his pocket, and gave it to Faryn.

"Thanks Dad," she said, smiling. "She'll love it."

"It's no problem, Flower. Really."

"Do you want me to give you the money for it?" Faryn offered.

"No, that's fine. Where is Amy, anyway?"

"I told her I wanted to come here alone, so she's gone to visit Bill. I'm gonna pop round his later on as well."

"Ah, okay."

"I think I might buy a little box to give it to her in," said Faryn thoughtfully.

"That's a great idea!" Brian agreed. "I'll see you round, darling."

"See you later Daddy. Love you."

"Love you too, precious."

They kissed and hugged goodbye, then Faryn left.

She took the clean laundry home, then went to the shop to get a box for Amy's gift.

"Morning, Faryn."

"Morning, Mrs Bingley."

"What can I do for you, my dear?"

"I'm wanting a little gift box to fit a key," Faryn explained. "It's a new house key for Amy, and I wanted a little box to put it in to give it to her."

"I have just the thing," the old lady replied, leading Faryn a third of the way into the shop.

She picked up a little gift box.

"This should fit a key."

Faryn got the key out and compared it to the box.

"It's perfect!" she exclaimed. "I'll buy this one please."

They went back to the till.

"That'll be five pounds please, Faryn."

Faryn handed over two one hundred pound notes.

"Keep the change," she said with a wink. "I've added a little extra 'coz it's a special gift."

"I could wrap it up for you?" Mrs Bingley offered kindly.

"Yes please."

Faryn put the key into the box. Mrs Bingley turned round with it and wrapped it up in wrapping paper. A minute later, she turned back to Faryn.

"How's this?"

"It's perfect, Mrs Bingley! Thank you!" Faryn was really pleased. "Please, here's another one hundred pounds for wrapping it up for me."

She gave the shopkeeper another hundred pound note.

"You're most welcome, my dear. It's the least I can do for you, what with you volunteering here."

"Amy's gonna love it!" Faryn squealed, and gave Mrs Bingley a quick hug over the counter.

"Have a nice day, Faryn."

"You too, Mrs Bingley."

Faryn skipped out of the shop and home.

She put Amy's gift in their walk-in closet for safe-keeping.

Faryn then decided to visit Bill, as she'd promised Amy earlier.