Interrupted

It was just then that Bill hobbled into the lounge with Emily, both of whom having just arrived. They found Faryn and Amy on the couch, naked. Amy with her arms round Faryn.

"Ahem," Bill announced himself.

Faryn and Amy were horrified.

"You guys are early!" said Amy.

"No," said Emily. "We're actually a little late."

Faryn glanced at the clock. It was one o'clock in the afternoon already.

"Sorry you two," she said. "We kinda lost track of time."

"Speaking of time," Bill said. "Time for you two to explain what we just walked in on. Like, why are you both naked?"

"We went skinny dipping in the outside pool," Amy began. "It got a little heated, shall we say."

"And Amy nearly drowned!" screamed Faryn.

"What?!" shouted Bill and Emily, shocked looks on their faces.

"I was fucking her under water, you see, at the bottom of the pool. But I forgot to get her to hold her breath. So when she moaned, loads of water went in."

"Jeez," said Bill. "Do we really need to know that you were fucking her?!"

"I'm fine," Amy insisted. "Honestly, I am."

"That's good then," said Emily, glad that her friend was okay.

"You may wanna get dressed now though," said Bill.

"Why?" asked Amy. "We've seen you guys naked. Now you've seen us naked."

"And?" asked Emily. "We were having sex and you guys walked in on us. Thanks for interrupting my first time, by the way."

"Sorry," said Faryn. "We didn't know that, Emily."

"Why don't you two come skinny dipping with us?" suggested Amy. "It's really fun."

"Sure thing," said Emily. "Bill? You wanna do it?"

"Sorry," Bill began. "But I can't, Em. My foot."

"There are sun loungers by the pool," said Faryn. "You're welcome to lie on one of those naked."

"Sure," he said with a shrug. "Why not?"

Amy led the way, holding Faryn's hand.

When they got to the outdoor pool, Emily and Bill stripped naked. Bill hobbled over to a sun lounger and laid down, while Emily stood by the pool with Faryn and Amy.

"You ready, Em?" asked Amy, smirking.

"Not really, but sure."

The three girls jumped into the pool. Hearing the noise, Bill sat bolt upright and saw the splashes made by the collective weight of all three girls. Unfortunately for him, he got splashed.

"Oh my fucking god!" Emily squealed. "The water's so fucking cold on my body!"

"Tell me about it, baby!" shouted Bill. "You girls jumping in splashed me!"

"Sorry, Bill!" said Emily.

Amy started splashing Faryn and Emily. They splashed her back, and it soon became a splash battle. All three of them were splashing each other, squealing whenever they got splashed themselves.