Telling Their Friends

They walked to Bill's house.

When they knocked on the door, Emily answered the door. She was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Is Bill home?" Faryn asked.

"Yeah, why?" Em replied.

"'Coz we wanna give you guys some great news!" squealed Amy.

"Let me guess," Emily began. "You're either pregnant or getting married?"

"No!" said Faryn. "Can we come in please?"

Emily let them in, and led them to Bill's bedroom.

Bill was laying on the bed, naked.

"Hey Bill. It's us."

"Oh hey, you two. What brings you two lovebirds to my crib?"

"We wanna share some great news!" Amy said, barely containing herself.

"Pregnant or engaged?" he questioned.

"Neither," answered Faryn.

"What, then? We were in the middle of something."

"We can tell. Ams? You wanna tell them?"

"I've officially moved in with Faryn!" Amy screamed.

"Oh my god!" Em squealed in delight. "Congratulations!"

"Good for you, guys!" Bill tried to sound happy, but it was clear he was a bit annoyed at the interruption. "We're so happy for you. So you've moved out of your parent's house, then Amy?"

"Yeah," Amy said, beaming. "My mum helped us bring it over to our beach house."

"You guys are officially the cutest couple ever!" Emily commented.

"Yeah," agreed Bill. "Your outfits are very similar, and they look very sexy. Very you two."

"Thanks," Faryn and Amy said together.

"Do Hannah and Lucy know yet?" Em asked.

"Not yet. We wanted to start with Bill 'coz he's gone through so much with us over the years."

"Well, now I know!" Bill grumbled.

"What's wrong, Bill?" said Faryn. "Why are you grumbling?"

"Me and Em were fucking when you knocked on the door and interrupted us!" he groaned. "It's just irritating! This is the second time you've interrupted us!"

"Sorry Bill," said Faryn. "We just wanted to tell you that we've officially moved in together. We thought you'd be happy for us!"

"I am happy for you! I'm just not happy WITH you!"

"Excuse us for not knowing!" Faryn argued.

"YEAH, WELL, YOU DIDN'T CHECK BEFOREHAND! DID YOU?!"

"It's not a requirement, Bill!"

"NO, BUT IT'S COMMON COURTESY TO TEXT AND TELL US YOU'RE COMING!" Bill roared. "NOW THAT I KNOW, COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE FOR A BIT?!"

"FINE!" Faryn snapped. "Come on, Amy."

Faryn stomped out of Bill's house, closely followed by Amy. Amy wasn't angry at all. She couldn't be, not with her current situation.

"Shall we go tell Hannah and Lucy?" Amy asked after a minute, hoping that Faryn had simmered down by now.

"Yeah," Faryn replied shortly.

"Don't worry about Bill, baby. He'll come around soon enough."

"Oh, I'm not worrying about him! He can do whatever the fuck he wants! I don't care!"