The Party

The two girls answered the door.

It was Bill, Emily, Hannah and Lucy.

"Hey guys!" they all said.

The girls all squealed and hugged each other. Bill gave Faryn and Amy a hug each.

"What's the celebration?" Bill asked.

"There isn't one," said Amy, smiling. "I just wanted to have a party, so we are."

"Okay," said Emily.

"You guys wanna see our new washing machine?" Faryn questioned.

They all agreed.

Faryn and Amy led them into the kitchen, where they all gasped at the size of the washing machine.

"It's fucking huge!" Hannah exclaimed loudly.

"How much did that cost?" said Lucy.

"Four hundred," Faryn answered. "But my dad gave a thousand."

"Fucking hell Faryn!" Bill shouted. "Do you and your dad ever just pay the actual fucking price for anything?!"

"No," Faryn replied. "The sales assistant was sweet. When Dad paid, he realised who my dad was and got his autograph and mine. He's a huge fan of my dad's."

"Can't go nowhere without fans, can you baby?" Amy teased kindly, giving her girlfriend a sudden hug.

"Don't think so Amy," Faryn said.

They all went into the lounge and sat down on the chairs. The stereo was still on from earlier, so they left it on.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Amy suggested.

"Are you sure?" asked Hannah. "Last time we played that it turned you lesbian."

"Shut up Hannah!" Emily said jokingly. "It was true love that turned her lesbian."

"Truth or dare Bill?" asked Faryn.

"Truth."

"When was your first kiss with a girl?"

"Two years ago."

"Truth or dare Em?" he said.

"Dare," replied Emily.

"I dare you to get your tits out and stand outside for a minute."

Emily unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, along with her bra. She ran outside and stood there. A minute later, she came back in and put her bra and blouse back on.

"Your turn, Lucy. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to give everyone in here a kiss."

"Easy," Lucy said.

She got up and proceeded to kiss the other five, finishing with Hannah (Her girlfriend).

"Your turn Han," Lucy said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many people have you had sex with?"

"Too many to count. I've literally lost count."

"Fair enough," said Faryn.

"Truth or dare Faryn?" Hannah asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to lift your dress up."

"Okay."

Faryn stood up and lifted her dress. Everyone gasped except for Amy, who just licked her lips.

"You could've told us you're commando!" Hannah said.