Home

"Hey baby!" Amy squealed.

"Hey!" Faryn replied.

They kissed and hugged.

"How'd it go?"

"Good. It's being delivered tomorrow morning. We gave the sales assistant our autographs 'coz he's a huge fan of my dad's, and he asked for mine too. To start with, he thought we were a couple."

"Aw," Amy said sweetly.

"How's it been going here?"

"Good," Amy answered. "I've had lots of fun tidying everything up."

Amy showed Faryn her handiwork.

She hadn't just tidied up. She'd set up candles and put rose petals everywhere.

"It looks so romantic, Amy. Well done."

"Thanks Faryn. It was nothing."

"Can I tell you a little secret?" Faryn asked.

"What?"

"I've been commando today. With tights to hide it."

"You naughty girl!" Amy teased.

"Not as bad as you strutting around naked all day, baby. Although it does look so sexy, and it really turns me on."

"Oh, does it baby?"

"Yeah, it does."

Their lips met. They stood there making out for ten minutes.

Faryn broke away.

"What's wrong baby?" Amy looked worried.

"I forgot to put the clean laundry away the other day, that's all."

"We'll do it together, alright?"

"Okay," said Faryn

They went to their bedroom. Faryn picked up the black sack as she went.

They went into their walk-in closet and opened the sack.

The clean clothes were neatly folded in it. Faryn took them out and passed them to Amy, who put them in piles according to whose they were.

Once the sack was empty, they began putting their piles into the designated places.

Tops and dresses and skirts were hung up. Underwear and shorts were put in the drawers, along with leggings.

Once they'd finished, they decided to have something to eat. They'd forgotten to eat lunch during the day.

It was now five thirty in the afternoon.

"Whatcha want for dinner, baby?" Faryn asked.

"Good question," Amy answered. "I don't really know, to be honest."

"It's okay. How about I make us a roast or something?"

"Cool. Let's have a roast, then."

"You wanna help?"

"Yes please, babes."

They set to work making their roast. Faryn got Amy to cut the meat (Chicken) while she cut the vegetables. They put the potatoes on a tray and put them into the oven. Faryn tipped the vegetables into a saucepan with water and put it on the hob. Amy laid the pieces of chicken breast onto another tray. She put this into the oven. They both laid out the Yorkshire puddings on a tray and put it into the oven, then helped each other sort out the stuffing balls.

After about forty minutes, their dinner was ready.

Faryn split it in half. Half for her, and half for Amy.

They sat down at the counter and ate.

"This is amazing!" Amy remarked, smiling at Faryn.

"Just goes to show that we make an excellent team, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does."

They made small talk while they ate.

When they finished eating, they washed everything up.

By this time, it was seven forty five in the evening.

They couldn't be bothered to do anything, so they sat out on the balcony and watched the waves hit the beach. They watched the sun set. They positioned their chairs next to each other.

"I've never really noticed just how beautifull this place is," Amy commented.

"It's amazing, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. It's probably why your dad chose to have the beach house built here. 'Coz it reminds him of you. 'Coz it's beautifull, just like you."

"Aw," Faryn said. "You're really smooth, you are. But yeah, I do think he did build it here for that reason. Now I come to think of it."

"He's lucky to have you, Faz."

"I'm also lucky to have you, Ams."

"Yeah. I'm pretty amazing, aren't I?"

"Yeah. And modest. And pretty as well."

"You know me so well, baby."

They put their arms round each other and cuddled as the sun disappeared on the horizon.

After an hour out there, they began to get rather cold so they went back inside.

It was now approaching nine o'clock in the evening, so they decided to call it a night. They were both tired after their day.

They didn't bother getting undressed. Amy just slid her sliders off and got into bed. Faryn took her stilettos off and joined her girlfriend in bed.

"Goodnight Ams."

"Goodnight Faz."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.