Beer And Dancing

This was how it went on for two hours.

Faryn and Amy would get beers, and they'd all drink beer while dancing.

Hannah and Lucy kept making out and Lucy kept touching Hannah.

Pretty soon, the six friends were drunk.

Bill and Emily were now falling over much more frequently. They then excused themselves to Bill's room.

Soon after, Hannah and Lucy ran off to their room giggling.

Faryn and Amy were left alone in the lounge, still dancing and drinking beer.

"We're alone," said Faryn, grinning at her girlfriend.

"I know," Amy replied, beaming back at her girlfriend.

"Wanna keep dancing?"

"Wanna go to our bedroom?"

"Sure thing Amy."

They walked slowly to their bedroom, still swaying their hips to the music.

It was now seven thirty in the evening.

Amy took her sliders off and got onto their bed.

Faryn took her stilettos off and joined Amy on the bed.

They laid down and propped themselves up on their elbows.

They turned to face each other.

"Whatcha wanna do baby?" Faryn asked.

"Dunno," Amy replied. "What do you wanna do, my love?"

"I really wanna try something with you, sweetheart."

"What is it?"

"Sixty nine, my precious."

"Oh?"

As they spoke, their heads drew closer together.

"Basically, babes, we each other out at the same time."

"That sounds like fun," Amy commented.

"Yeah," Faryn agreed. "I've always wanted to try it."

"And you wanna try it with little old me? I'm so touched, Faryn."

"You're so touched in other ways too, aren't you?"

"You know I am, baby."

"Yes, I do."

Their lips connected. They sank into their kiss.

Faryn licked Amy's lips. Amy parted her lips to allow Faryn's tongue to snake it's way inside her mouth.

They lay there, making out passionately, for ten minutes.

Then, Amy broke the kiss. She kissed her girlfriend's bare shoulders.

Faryn giggled quietly at Amy's touch.

Amy kissed Faryn's bare arms softly.

Faryn pulled her girlfriend back to her and interlocked their lips together. While making out, Faryn stroked Amy's thigh with her hand. She felt Amy doing the same thing to her.

Just then, Amy felt Faryn pulling her dress up. She broke their kiss to allow Faryn to lift the dress over her head, leaving Amy completely naked. They instantly locked lips again.

Suddenly, Faryn began pulling her own dress up. She broke away and took her dress off, leaving her completely naked as well, before plunging immediately back into Amy's luscious lips.

"Shall we?" Amy asked seductively, breaking the kiss once again.

"We shall," Faryn replied in the same manner. "You wanna go on top?"

"Okay."

Faryn rolled onto her back and laid down fully. Amy sat on her face, then laid down on her stomach on top of Faryn.

Faryn could feel the heat coming from Amy's crotch, and Amy could feel the same coming from Faryn.

Without warning, they buried their faces in each other's pussies.

Faryn wrapped her legs around Amy's shoulders. She then wrapped Amy's legs around her own shoulders.

They ate each other out vigorously. Their hips began involuntarily thrusting wildly against their mouths. They both were screaming in extreme pleasure, pleasure that neither Faryn nor Amy had ever felt before.

Fifteen minutes later, they were both soaking wet and their orgasms were nearly constant.

Faryn was in heaven. Pure ecstasy was all she could feel. To her, nothing else existed. Nobody else existed. Except for her and Amy. And she knew that Amy was feeling the exact same thing.

Another twenty minutes went by. By now, they were rolling around on their bed. Their mouths still remained latched on to the other's dripping cunt. They remained entangled in a messy jumble of bodies and limbs and heads.

By now, their friends had heard them from their rooms. They were curious as to what the two lesbians were doing, so snuck up to Faryn and Amy's bedroom door to take a little peek inside.

Bill slowly and quietly opened the door slightly until it was enough to be able to see the bed.

They found Faryn and Amy. Or, rather, a tangled mess of limbs belonging to Faryn and Amy. They were rolling around on their bed, screaming loudly, their heads buried between each other's thighs.

"What the fuck is this?" Bill exclaimed.

Faryn and Amy stopped immediately. They looked at the door, slightly embarrassed.

"Fuck off guys!" shouted Faryn angrily. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?!"

"We can hear that too," Hannah said. "From our rooms. You two screaming."

"Yeah," Bill agreed. "Could you turn it down a notch please? We're trying to sleep."

"Alright," said Amy. "Sorry about the noise."

"Hang on baby," Faryn said. "We heard you lot in your rooms, fucking away. So why can't me and Amy?"

"Forget about it," Bill said. "I don't wanna argue with you, Faryn."

He went back to bed with Emily. Hannah and Lucy followed suit shortly after.

Faryn and Amy gazed at each other longingly.

"Way to ruin the moment you guys," Faryn mumbled under her breath.

"I know, baby. It's not their fault. It's our's for being so loud together."

"Not that we'd change that?" Faryn questioned.

"Of course not, baby. Maybe we should refrain from doing this while they're in the house?"

"Maybe you're right, honey."

"Of course I am. I'm always right, right?"

"Well, you're not wrong babes."

They disentangled themselves from each other. They got into bed properly and cuddled up to each other.

"Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight Faryn. I love you."

"I love you too Amy."

With that, they went to sleep in each other's arms.