Hannah's Massage

"All I want you to do, Hannah, is do what I say. Okay?"

"Okay," Hannah answered quietly, sniffing.

"I want you to lay on the bed, face down."

Hannah did as Amy said.

"I'm now gonna get on top of you, don't worry." Amy knelt on the bed, then straddled Hannah. She used her knees to keep her weight off of her friend.

"I'm now gonna give you a back massage, alright?"

"Alright."

"What's going on?" Lucy appeared next to Faryn.

"Shut up," whispered Faryn. "Amy's giving Hannah a massage to help her accept her body. It worked for me."

"Oh, okay."

Amy placed her hands on Hannah's shoulders. She slowly and gently began to move her hands in small circles. She carefully kneaded her friend's shoulders.

"I'm gonna start working my way down your body now, Hannah."

Amy moved her hands down to the top of Hannah's back, still circling her friend's body with her hands. The circles got slightly larger, but she kept the pace slow so as to remain relaxing for Hannah.

Amy's hands glided expertly down her friend's back, skillfully massaging her back.

"It's gonna get a bit weird now," Amy said. "I'm gonna move on to your arse, then down your legs."

"Okay, Amy."

Amy's hands roved onto Hannah's arse. She gently kneaded her rounded cheeks. Hannah accidentally gave a soft moan.

"Sorry."

"It's alright," Amy replied. "Moan if you want to. It means you're becoming more and more relaxed."

"Okay."

Amy's hands slowly moved down her arse. She reached the tops of Hannah's legs, and softly massaged her friend's thighs. Hannah moaned quietly.

Amy gradually moved her hands down Hannah's legs. She reached Hannah's ankles, and moved onto her feet. Hannah giggled.

"That tickles, Amy."

"Oh, does it?" Amy said. She started tickling Hannah's feet, causing her to shriek with laughter.

"Stop it!"

Amy stopped, and got off of Hannah.

"How was that, Hannah? Are you relaxed now?"

"Yes," Hannah answered. "Thank you Amy."

"My pleasure, Hannah."

Hannah, now completely relaxed, got up off the bed. She smiled at Amy, who returned the smile.

"I would recommend that you stay naked for the rest of the day," Amy said. "That way, you'll get really comfortable with other people (Us) seeing your naked body."

"Okay."

Hannah kissed Amy on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Amy."

"Don't thank me yet," she replied.