Morning, Baby

The next morning, Faryn woke up underneath Amy.

She tried to stroke her girlfriend's face, but found that she couldn't move her arms.

She realised that she was still handcuffed to the chair that they'd slept on, as they'd been so tired after what they'd done to even bother moving at all.

"Morning, baby."

Amy had woken up and seen that Faryn was awake.

"Morning, my love."

They kissed.

Amy stood up and stretched.

"Amy, could you uncuff me from the chair please?" Faryn asked.

"Sure thing, baby."

Amy went round behind her. She felt Amy uncuffing her from the chair. She raised her arms in front of her, stretching.

"I need to take a shower, babes."

Amy looked at her confused.

"Why?"

"'Coz I'm going down the shop. I'm working a shift today. Remember I said that I volunteer there?"

"Oh yeah!" Amy realised. "You're not gonna be with me today, then?"

"I'm afraid not, Ams. But I'm all yours this evening and tonight, how 'bowt that?"

"Okay Faz."

Faryn got up slowly, stretching with a groan. She trudged to the shower and got in, turning the water on as she did so.

"Can I join you please?" asked Amy. "I haven't showered for at least a week."

"Be my guest, Amy. Just no funny business, alright? I've got to work today."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Faryn!" Amy objected indignantly.

She got in with Faryn.

They helped wash each other's bodies, then washed each other's hair. They sneaked the odd kiss in wherever they could, but went no further than that.

When they got out, they dried each other.

They then got dressed.

Faryn put on a black mini dress that went halfway down her thighs. It had no sleeves, with just straps on the shoulders to hold it up. With it, she put on a nude coloured bra with matching panties of the thong variety, and a pair of thigh-high boots. She chose to bring along her short sleeved brown leather jacket in case she got cold.

Amy chose to wear a pair of royal blue shorts with a green bandeau top. She wore her bra and panties underneath, and selected a pair of her favourite knee-high boots to complete the outfit.

Once dressed, they went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Amy, with some help from Faryn, made them some toast. They sat down and ate, before Faryn got up and made them some coffee. They drank their coffee.

By the time they'd finished and washed everything up, it was time for Faryn to go off to the shop to begin her shift.

"Feel free to come along later to see how it's going," Faryn suggested.

"I might just do that," Amy replied with a smile. "Bye baby. I love you."

"Bye. I love you too."

They kissed goodbye, then Faryn walked out of the front door. Amy stood at the door, waving her off and blowing her girlfriend kisses.