The Storm Is Over

That evening, the storm had blown over.

Amy: U need 2 come 2 Faryn's beach house x

Bill: Why? What's wrong, babe? x

Amy: Just come over, will u? x

Bill: Ok, babe. B right there x

With Bill on his way, Amy and Faryn quickly got dressed. Amy in her Yellow bandeau top and red shorts, and Faryn in her royal blue crop top and khaki shorts.

20 minutes later, Bill arrived.

"Hey, baby!" he said. "What's up? Why did I need to come over?"

"I need to tell you something, Bill. Something you might not like."

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you Amy?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Bill."

"There's someone else, isn't there?"

"Yes, there is someone else."

"Who is it, Amy?" Bill questioned.

"It's me, Bill."

Faryn came into the lounge (Where Amy and Bill were).

"You? Faryn, I don't understand. Amy's not a lesbian. Are you a lesbian, Amy?"

"I am now," Amy replied.

"How's this happened, then?"

"Amy stayed the night 'coz of the storm," said Faryn. "She shared my bed with me 'coz she was scared. It was really hot so we both slept naked."

"So you fucked each other?"

"No!" said Amy. "We were comfortable with each other, so we spent today naked. Just the two of us."

"But you're dressed."

"We got dressed about half an hour ago, after I texted you to come over."

To Faryn and Amy's surprise, Bill started smirking.

"I knew it!"

"Knew what?" said the girls.

"I knew you guys were falling in love with each other!"

"How?" asked Amy.

"After you danced with me. I sat there and watched you dancing together. I saw the way you both enjoyed it. When I left, I lingered at the door for a minute or so. I saw you dancing again, but this time it was different. It wasn't just you dancing, Amy. You were both dancing together. And I knew."

"So, you're not upset with us?" asked Faryn.

"How can I? Why would I be upset that my best friends were falling in love with each other? I'm happy for you guys! I was gonna come here tomorrow to break up with you, Amy! 'Coz I knew that I couldn't have you. 'Coz I knew that you loved each other."

"Thank you, Bill!" Amy squealed and hugged him. "You know we still love you, right?"

"Yeah! I love you both too! You guys are like the sisters I never had! I want you two to be happy!"

"Told you so, Faryn!" Amy shouted, with a smug look on her face.

"Also," Bill began, nervously.

"What?" asked Faryn.

"I do also have a crush on someone," he said.

"Who?" questioned Amy.

"Emily."

Amy grinned. "That's perfect!"

"How do you mean, Amy?"

"'Coz I know that Emily has a crush on Bill, too!"

"Really?" said Bill, smiling slightly.

"Yeah. Would I lie to you, Bill?"

Faryn smirked. "You want us to get the girls over tomorrow? So we can give them the great news, Amy? And so Bill can ask Emily out?"

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Amy, beaming with joy. "But know this, Bill. We both still love you so much!"

"I know," said Bill. "And I love you both, too. That's why I'm letting you go, Amy. So you can be with Faryn."

Amy: Hey, girls! Come over 2 Faryn's beach house 2morrow morning.

Hannah: Why? What's wrong?

Amy: Just come, will u? U guys need 2 know some stuff.

Lucy: I'll b there.

Emily: Me 2!

Hannah: Sure, I'll come. Better b worth it tho!

Amy: Oh, it will b. See u there!