Another Surprising Question

"Amy?"

"Yes, babe."

"I wanna ask you something," said Faryn.

"Yeah, sure. Ask me whatever you want."

"You know how I live in this beach house?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Will you live here with me, Amy?"

Amy was stunned. "You want me to live with you?"

"Yes. I wanna be with you everyday."

"You know you just near perfectly quoted Fleetwood Mac?" Amy said.

"I know. So, do you wanna live with me?"

"Yes," she said, starting to cry again. "I'd love that, Faryn!"

"Perfect," Faryn said.

"I'm sorry," said Amy.

"What for?"

"Crying again! I can't help it!"

"Don't you dare be sorry, Amy! You don't need to be sorry! Emotional. It's who you are. I accept that."

"Oh, Faryn!" she started to passionately kiss Faryn.

Faryn was startled at first, but then sank into the kiss. She held the back of Amy's head with one hand, and with the other she stroked Amy's back. Amy had her arms around Faryn's neck, holding her in place while she kissed her.

Faryn could tell that Amy was already a little turned on from hearing Emily moaning in Bill's room. She was too. It was only natural for them to be, hearing the loud moaning.

They broke apart and downed their bottles of beer.

"Come on, beautifull. Let's deliver beer to everyone!"

"Ok, Faryn!"

They each grabbed three bottles, one for themselves and two for the others. They went back into the lounge and handed two to Hannah and Lucy.

"Where are you two going?" asked Lucy.

"We're just gonna give Bill and Emily some beer," said Amy, beaming.

They strode to Bill's room. The door was shut, so they knew that something was going on in there.

"Shall we?" whispered Faryn, smirking at Amy.

"We shall."

Together, they quickly opened the door.

To say that they'd interrupted something would be an understatement.

Emily was completely naked and was straddling Bill's waist. He was also naked.

They jumped when they saw Faryn and Amy in the doorway.

"What the fuck, you two?!" Bill shouted. "Do you not know how to knock?!"

Amy was shocked, and said nothing.

"What the fuck do you two want?" he said, clearly pissed off that he and Emily had been interrupted.

"We came deliver some beer to you two lovebirds," said Faryn. "Or should I say, fuckbirds?"

"Shut up, Faryn! Thanks for the beer."

"No problem, Bill!" said Amy cheerfully. "You want us to hand them to you or leave them here by the door for you to get when you're ready?"

"If you wanna hand them to us, then fine!" said Emily, who was also slightly annoyed that her first time had been interrupted.

"Sure thing!" said Faryn. They both slowly went over to the bed, holding hands.

"Here you go," said Amy, giggling.

"What's up with you, Amy?" asked Emily. "Why'd you giggle?"

"I'm just so happy right now," she replied. "I'm gonna live here with Faryn."

"No way?!" shouted Bill.

"Yeah!" Amy just couldn't stop smiling. "Faryn asked me to live with her just now."

"It's true," Faryn confirmed. "And you're welcome to stay here too, Bill. With Emily, of course. She's welcome to stay as well."

"Thanks, Faryn!" Emily was thrilled. "You're so kind!"

"Once my foot's healed, I'll probably take you up on that, Faryn."

"Cool!" said Faryn.

"That reminds me," he continued. "I've gotta go or my mum'll kill me."

"Why?" asked Emily. "Can't you stay with me?"

"My mum put a curfew on me. I gotta stay at home at night so my mum can keep an eye on me."

"Can I come with you, maybe?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, baby!"

They got dressed and downed their beer while Faryn and Amy waited at the door.

"My mum doesn't actually know that we broke up, Amy. Or that I'm now with Emily."

"She'll understand, Bill!" Amy said, flashing Bill one of her amazing smiles. One of the reasons why I fell in love with her, thought Faryn.

"My mum doesn't know anything either. I'll text her now and tell her everything."

"I've gotta text my dad as well, let him know."