The Aftermath

They were all exhausted.

Emily laid down on Bill, his penis still sheathed in her vagina.

Lucy collapsed on top of Hannah, their clits still quivering against each other.

Faryn and Amy slumped down the wall, Amy's hand still inside Faryn's pussy and Faryn's dildo still embedded in her own clit.

Once they'd calmed down, Amy looked around at everyone while Faryn took the dildo off and put it back in their bedroom.

"Do we all feel comfortable with our bodies now?" she asked, smirking.

"Yes!" moaned Emily.

"Fuck yeah!" said Hannah.

"Yeah," said Lucy weakly, for she was the most tired.

"You know I am," said Bill, smiling down at his girlfriend.

Faryn just smiled at her girlfriend. Amy knew that Faryn was comfortable with her body now.

"Good," Amy said. She grinned at a job well done. "What have we learnt?"

"That I might be lesbian or bi," answered Lucy.

"That I should be more at ease when I'm naked," said Hannah.

"That I love to be fucked raw," replied Emily, resting her head on Bill's chest.

"How to make out with two girls at once," said Bill. They all just looked at him.

"That I'm really good at turning straight girls lesbian," said Faryn, beaming.

"I learnt that we are all a lot closer than we thought," Amy said. "I mean, we just all fucked each other in a huge orgy!"

They all laughed merrily.

"You know what?" asked Faryn. "We should let Hannah and Lucy stay round as well. They'd obviously like to."

"Yeah," Amy replied with a smile. "You two are welcome to stay any time. You can use my old bedroom as yours when you stay here, 'coz I'm in with Faryn now."

"Thank you," Lucy and Hannah said together, cuddling up together on the couch. "We'd love that."

It was around six o'clock now, so Bill had to go home. Emily helped him put his clothes back on, before he helped her put her dress back on. She got off him and handed him his crutches after helping him get up.

"See you round, guys!" they said.

Faryn kissed Bill goodbye, then made out with Em for about thirty seconds. Amy gave them both a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye, you two!" called Lucy and Hannah from the couch. They couldn't be bothered to get off of each other, so they just stayed where they were.

With that, Bill and Em left, leaving the other four girls behind.

"You might as well stay here tonight," suggested Amy.

Hannah and Lucy agreed, and texted their parents to let them know.

"I can't be bothered to get dressed again!" said Faryn.

"I wasn't going to anyway, baby."

Hannah and Lucy decided to have a go at a relationship with each other, which prompted the four girls to celebrate.

Amy went to the kitchen and got some beers, while Faryn turned the stereo on for some music.

They drank to a toast to Hannah and Lucy's relationship, after which Lucy turned round and kissed Hannah. She returned the kiss. After a few minutes, it was pretty heated between them.

"Not at the moment, sweetheart!" Hannah teased as they broke the kiss.

"I guess we're made for each other, Hannah."

"'Coz we're both sluts?" Hannah replied.

"Yeah."

"Well, I think we've already proved that!" said Amy, chuckling.

They went out onto the balcony that overlooked the beach and the sea. Faryn suggested that they barbecue some ribs out here, which they all agreed to hungrily.

"Could you help me please, Ams?"

"Sure thing, Faz!"

Amy and Faryn went back inside to the kitchen, where they gathered the ribs from the freezer and grabbed a dozen more bottles of beer. They brought everything back outside, but found the balcony deserted.

"Where've they gone?" asked Amy.

Faryn smirked. "You might not wanna know, babes."

"Probably not," Amy agreed.

They giggled to themselves while they set everything up and started to cook the ribs on the barbecue.

An hour later, the ribs were just about ready. But there was still no sign of Lucy and Hannah at all.

"Go see where they are, Amy. I'll stay here to keep an eye on the ribs, alright?"

"Alright, baby."

Amy skipped off back inside to try and find the others. She knew they weren't in the kitchen.

She looked in the lounge. Nothing.

She looked in her and Faryn's room. Nothing.

She looked in Bill's room. Nothing.

She looked in her old bedroom. Lo and behold, there they were on the bed. Hannah's face wasn't visible as it was buried between Lucy's legs. Lucy had her head thrown back and her back arched, her hips thrusting into Hannah's face.

Amy smirked to herself as she watched Lucy getting eaten out by Hannah.

She went back to her girlfriend.

"They're in my old room," she began. "Hannah's eating Lucy out. It doesn't seem as though they're that hungry."

"They probably are hungry," Faryn said. "Just hungry for each other."

"Yeah."

She smiled as she watched Faryn at work.

Faryn was good at most things. She was a surfer, a swimmer, and a keen cook. Amy couldn't do the latter to save her life, though she was good at the former two.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Just admiring you at work," she replied. She hadn't realised that Faryn had caught her staring.

"You'll get to taste the result in a few minutes, so why don't you go get the two lovebirds."

"Okay, baby."

She went back to her old bedroom. What she saw was astonishing.

Hannah had her left leg over Lucy's right leg, and her right leg under Lucy's right leg. Amy could see their pussies rubbing together, making her own feel slightly warmer. She didn't want to ruin their moment, but she was hungry.

"Knock knock!" she said cheerfully.

Hannah and Lucy stared at her, startled.

"What the fuck, Amy?" Hannah asked, annoyed at the interruption.

"Faryn said that the ribs'll be a few minutes, alright?"

"Okay," moaned Lucy. "Thanks Amy!"

"No probs," Amy replied. "Having fun, are we?"

"We were until you walked in," said Hannah.

"I saw you before anyway, Han. When you were eating Lucy out?"

"You're a fucking pervert!" Hannah shouted.

"In my defence, the door was open. It was pretty hard not to see."

"It's alright," said Lucy. "It's our own fault for not shutting the door. And we should've told you and Faryn where we were going so this wouldn't have happened."

"We understand," Amy replied with a smile. "We saw the way you two were on the balcony and in the lounge. It's totally fine."

"Ribs are ready!" Faryn called from the door to the balcony.