Chapter 1

No One POV

The Grand Magic Games are here and Fairy Tail is excited to go, there are eight guilds entering in the games this year. "Now then, we have a new guild joining us! Let's welcome The Vanguards!"

"The Vanguard?" Lucy asked confused "This is the first I'm hearing about a new guild." Mavis told Fairy Tail. None of the Fairy Tail wizards that stayed behind heard of them either.

"They been the second top guild but soon to be the top if they can beat Sabertooth!"

Everyone was shocked to hear that "Second best guild and soon to be number one." Makarov says to no one in particular but his guild members heard him.

"They have two teams to even it up! Fairy Tail has Teams A and B! So The Vanguard also has Teams A and B!"

"Hey, they're over there." Gray pointed in the direction of where The Vanguard Guild members are at.

They turned their heads to see new faces in their platform. "So that's The Vanguard..." Erza mumbled as she stared at them.

"I wonder if they're powerful." Natsu asked with his usual grin. "I Don't know, but we will find out soon." Makarov tells his guild members.

"It's time for the teams introductions!"

All of the team members came out as the crowd cheered and booed at the same time during the different introductions.

" Now then, from The Vanguard Team B! Chrono Shindou! Tokoha Anjou! Shion Kiba! Jaime Alcaraz! And Asaka Narumi!"

"It seems the majority of that team are mostly children, am I right?"

"That's right. Now then, onto Team A! Leon Soryuu! Misaki Tokura! Kamui Katsuragi! Toshiki Kai! And... Huh? Where is Team A's final member?"

"Well...that's..." Kamui stopped as he didn't know how to say it. "He's sleeping..." Kai bluntly tells them as he has his arms crossed. "...Man I know that he has her to take care of but he didn't need to stay up that late..." Naoki muttered

"But we need their fifth member to be out here to make it an official team." Miwa tells the others as they all sighed. "They just need to see his face, right?" Chris asked.

" Yes, that's right..."

Leon looked at Shingo "Hey, Shingo, Call him out. It's just for awhile." Leon tells him. "Alright!" Shingo ran to get his friend/team leader.

After a few minutes someone came from the field entrance, to reveal a blue haired male covering his mouth as he is yawning.

He yawned again "Sorry...I didn't cause you guys trouble did I?" He asked clearly tired as he was dozing off a little. "Took you long enough." Chrono whispered to his leader.

"Is that a Girl?! No he's a male but he is cute as a girl. But anyway, the last member for Team A! Aichi Sendou!" Aichi only sighed as his friends chuckle from his introduction.

"Aichi-kun~! You can go back in now!" Jaime tells Aichi happily. Aichi yawned again as he nodded and headed back inside.

Kamui spoke up "You can't blame him, he's too kind to look away from something like that. We should help him out too with all the work he has to do and with her."

Misaki nodded at Kamui idea "We will decide for tonight after the first day is over." She tells them as they nodded.

'Hidden' Scores:

Sabertooth in first, The Vanguard Team A in second, Team B in third, Raven Tail in fourth, Lamia Scale in fifth, Blue Pegasus in sixth, Mermaid Heel in seventh, Quatro Cerberus in Eighth and Fairy Tail B and A in Ninth and Tenth.