Chapter 3

Kagura walked out of the room as she saw Tokoha waving goodbye with a smile to her. She left to go and find her guild members of Mermaid Heel.

Right after she left, Tokoha left leaving Aichi as he sighed and sat down on the bed. He sighed again as he looked at Reina and smiled at her.

"I'll protect you from any harm." He whispered to the baby. Reina cooed as she touched Aichi cheek as he smiled still.

Aichi closed his eyes as he remembered how he found the baby alone in the rain crying. She was in the trash can at that and he couldn't just leave her alone with no one willing to help the poor baby, so he took her in.

"Now for the match we been waiting for! Two of the top guilds facing each other! From Sabertooth we have Yukino Agria! And from The Vanguard A, we have Misaki Tokura!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Yukino bowed to Misaki as she did the same "Likewise." She tells Yukino. "Since the last team made a bet, let's make a bet ourselves. We bet our lives."

Yukino looked at Misaki "Lives?" She asked Misaki as she nodded "Yes, like you listen to the winner." She tells Yukino as she agreed.

"Let the match begin!"

"Gate of the Fish, I open thee. Pisces!" Yukino chanted as a pair of giant fishes appeared as they attack but Misaki quickly dodged their attacks.

"CEO Yggdrasil! Seek the mate! I perform Legion with Regalia of Fate, Norn! And reach further into the future. Sacred Flame Ultimate Regalia, Demeter! Soulcharge."

Six lights entered Misaki as she glowed a little and fended off Pisces attacks. "Gate of the Scales, I open thee! Libra!" Yukino chanted as she opened another gate.

As the balanced started to change, two lights glowed right in front of Misaki. "Protect me in exchange for power. Apple Witch, Cider and Witch of Cats, Cumin. Soulcharge!" Misaki chanted as they protected her.

"Now be prepared for this attack! I'm sending this attack back at your Spirits." Misaki tells Yukino as the light went into Misaki this time as both Libra and Pisces disappeared.

Misaki spoke up "Cider has a power that I can activate. She and Cumin both go into the Soul." Yukino was shocked.

"This is amazing! Misaki Tokura is stacking up something called the Soul!"

"But what is it use for?!"

"...Looks like I have no choice..."Yukino says taking out a key as dark mist surrounded them, "Opening the 13th gate...you're out of luck. Gate of the Serpent Bearer, I open thee! Ophiuchus!"

A giant black snake came out as Misaki smirked while she was still in Yggdrasil and Norn Legion.

"Let's nullify that magic. Using six soulblast, I can nullify an opponent's magic!" Misaki declared as six lights left her body.

Ophiuchus soon disappeared as Misaki, got next to Yukino as she knocked her down. The match was now over as Misaki turned back to her normal clothes.

Misaki walked up to Yukino "Now as for the bet, Your life now belongs to me. Understand?" She told Yukino "...Yes..."

She took a piece of paper from her pocket "Here meet me at this place tonight." Misaki dropped the paper beside Yukino and left.

The announcement of her victory rang throughout the stadium as that marks the end of the second day. Yukino visited Natsu and the others after getting kicked out and telling Natsu about her predicament. Yukino looked at the paper Misaki left for her as she looked at the sign of the inn again.

"This is it..." Yukino whispers as she enters as there was a party going on and Misaki was at the doorway.

Misaki smiled a little "I'm glad you came." She tells Yukino. "Misaki-san..." She says looking around. "It's a party, we're celebrating our wins right now. Tomorrow we will be celebrating a certain little baby two months."

Yukino looked confused "You came! I'm Naoki Ishida! Nice to meet ya!" Naoki introduced himself.  "Yukino, I know the situation your in how about you join us?" Misaki ask her.

Tears started forming as Yukino spoke up "...My situation..?" Misaki patted her head "Don't cry, this is supposed to be a happy event. After this party, you can decide for yourself." Kazuma tells her.

Yukino was introduced to everyone as she was then introduced to a little baby. "This here is Reina Sendou, she is my adopted daughter." Aichi says with a cheerful tone.

"She's so beautiful, she's your adopted child?" Yukino asked as Aichi nodded. "Do you want to hold her?" He asked her "If that alright..."

Aichi handed Reina over to Yukino as she carried her as Reina smiled at Yukino. "She just met you and she likes you already." Kamui tells Yukino

Reina happily cooed as Yukino suddenly bursts into tears. "What's wrong, Yukino?" Shingo asked her. She gave Reina to one of the members.

Yukino suddenly fell to her knees "I'm sorry. I-It's not your fault...I-I got kicked out of Sabertooth and got humiliated in front of everyone. I was forced to use my own magic to erase my guild mark. Ever since I got into that guild one year ago, nobody has ever been this kind to me..." Yukino tells them.

All of them looked at her with a warm smile "That can change, join us Yukino. Don't forget our bet." Misaki told Yukino with a smile. "...Misaki-san..." Yukino whispers still in tears.

"It will be fun having you here, it will be much more livelier to have you. What do you think?" Miwa asked her. "I'll probably just be dragging you guys down..." she tells them.

Ren kneeled down to her level "Don't say that. Everyone here has dragged each other down in their own way too. But they always work well together." Ren tells her.

Asaka spoke up " It seems Reina-chan has seem to taken a liking to you, so join us?" Yukino tears streamed more "I-Is it really okay?" She asked them.

Aichi held out his hand as he smiled at her "We would be happy to have you here, Yukino." Aichi told her as she looked around as they all smiled at her.

Yukino cries more but this time, it was tears of happiness. "Yes! I'll be happy to join!" She tells them happily.

Everyone cheered "Alright! Now we have one more thing to celebrate tonight! Our new comrade and Friend!" Naoki shouted.

" Yeah!"

And so the night continued as the party went on for a bit longer as Yukino got her new guild mark on her right thigh in light blue. She is now the new member of The Vanguard Guild.

To be continued