Chapter 4

It was now the third day of the Grand Magic Games, the third event of the day was called 'Pandemonium'.

Everyone was watching their teammates from a screen "Are you sure that Chrono and Jaime could do it?" Luna asked her friends. "I'm sure they can do it." Ibuki answers Luna.

"Hey, Misaki, when is it my turn to go up?" Aichi asked Misaki as he comes through the doors.

Misaki turned to face the blue hair male "You don't need to go up at all." She tells him. "Why not? You and the others are saying the same thing over and over, I want to join tomorrow game." Aichi tells Misaki.

Misaki stayed quiet "I'm apart of Team A too." He tells her. "What about Reina, you know how she gets when she's away from you for like five minutes." Miwa spoke up.

Aichi turned to Miwa "You guys can help with that, right? I really want to have a turn to, I'm sure she will be good. Please!" Aichi begged them.

They sighed in defeat "Fine." Misaki says giving in. Aichi smiled as Tokoha suddenly came out of nowhere. "Aichi-san , you better come back Reina-chan is crying." Tokoha tells him.

Aichi nods at her "I'm coming Reina." Aichi says as he went back inside as Misaki, Kai, Tokoha and the others continued to watch the Pandemonium match. Misaki and Kai were holding hands.

Erza challenged all 100 monsters inside the building as she was able to defeat all of them like she said she would. "Amazing. It can really bring people to tears, she's really strong." Tokoha tells her friends/ teammates.

Shion speaks up "Of course. They've been criticized from the beginning and this is a great comeback for the last seven years they've lost."

Chrono glanced as he saw some monsters coming straight at him. "Seems like they want to be beaten." He mumbles to himself. Chrono grabbed two keys from his pockets.

" Zodiac Time Beast, Chronofang Tiger. Zodiac Time Beast, Chronospin Serpent." A Door bell was heard as a Tiger and Giant Snake comes out "Defeat them!" He ordered them.

Both the beast went to attack those monsters, Erza looked up as she saw they took out the 100 monsters in a matter of seconds. "Just how strong are they..." Erza whispered to herself.

Chrono glanced at Erza, he took out a key "Zodiac Time Beast, Chronotherapy Hamster." The hamster appeared waving and doing backflips as Chrono pushed him towards Erza as it turned to him.

Chrono spoke up "Do your thing little buddy." Therapy nodded as he held his hand out. "Come on, he wants you to shake his hand. Don't worry he won't hurt you at all." Chrono tells her.

Erza looked up at Chrono "Shake his hand?" She asked as he nodded. "He's harmless." He told her. Erza stared at Therapy before shaking his hand as a green glow surrounded her body as her wounds started disappearing.

"My wounds are going away!"

Chrono smiled as he turned to leave "Good work out there by the way." He told Erza. Therapy did another backflip after finishing his job as Chrono nodded and left.

Therapy climbed up Chrono shoulder " You can go back now." He tells him as Therapy disappears. Erza looked at her wounds as she moved where all her suppose injures used to be at.

Erza looked up at Chrono who was walking "Erza are you alright?!" Lucy ran up to her as she asked her teammate. "Erza-San...huh your wounds...?" Wendy looked at Erza. "He healed them." Erza told them.

A boy with long white hair ran pass the group as he stopped "Oh chica, You did a wonderful job during this match! Fairy Tail good luck for the rest of the game, amigos and amigas!" Jaime tells them cheerfully as he ran.

They saw Jaime tackle Chrono to the ground, as he was mad but Jaime just laughed. "He said 'Zodiac time beast, have you heard of it Lucy?" Erza asked her.

Lucy shook her head "No, I never heard about Zodiac Time Beast before, I can ask my spirits about them. But those keys I never even seen them before..." Lucy tells Erza.

Lucy and Wendy helped Erza up as she was lost in thought. "Do you think we will be able to face them in the games?" Gray asked them.

Erza stopped in her tracks "They seem strong, I can't wait to fight one of them." Natsu says excitedly. Wendy turned to see Erza in the back "Erza-san is everything alright?" Wendy asked.

She looked up "If we do face them, they will be one of our toughest opponents." Erza told them but before one of them could speak they heard a baby crying "Reina...please calm down."

They saw a blue haired male calming down the baby that's in his arms while walking with her. "It's alright daddy's here." Aichi tells Reina as she started to stop crying and cooed.

Lucy and her team were hiding as they saw him, they knew he was Aichi from the first day. They saw Aichi smiled at the baby "He seems like a great dad to her." Wendy whispered as they nodded.

"Yes, I'll protect her from any danger that comes near her." Aichi says as it startled them. "Um...you knew...?" Gray asked him as he nodded. "Yes."

They heard the announcement "I need to go now, I hope we meet again." Aichi waved to them as he walked away with Reina in his arms. Fairy Tail Team A watched him, they sensed amazing power from him.

Aichi went to see the rest of the games, he saw Yukino on his way up. "Hi Yukino, going to watch the rest of the games?" Aichi asked her as she nodded. "Yes.." she mumbled as he tilted his head.

"Don't worry everything will be alright." He tells her as Yukino felt her heart skip a beat. She became flustered as well "Your not getting sick are you?" Aichi asked as she shook her head "N-no! We should go!" She yelled as she ran.

Aichi was confused now as he just struggled his shoulders.

To be continued