Chapter 11

Aichi, Kagura and Erza glared at Minerva "Let Asaka and Millianna go!" Aichi shouted at her as Minvera only smirked. "Let Millianna go!" Kagura shouted.

"Why should I, they weren't strong enough against me. There just weaklings." Something snapped in the blue hair male. His magic energy rose.

Everyone felt the tremendous amount of Magic "What is this?! Did Aichi Sendou released his Magic once again!"

The Vanguard Guild we're now worried "Oh my she really done it now! Aichi-kun Calm Down!" Ren yelled as people stared at him.

Aichi pointed his sword at Minerva with a glare "You would go this far to get points." Aichi asked her with vemon.

Minvera smirked at him "Of course, they weren't much of a fight so I had to have my fun while you three battle." She answered Aichi.

Aichi looked down at Asaka and Millianna as they were both wounded and bleeding. "You'll pay for doing that to Millianna!" Kagura shouted at Minvera.

She smirked "Oh really now. If you all want your little revenge then let the battle began but you all don't stand a chance." Minvera tells them.

Aichi went on his knees putting down his sword as he lifted Asaka a little, her blood was on his hands. He grabbed his sword as he stood up, Aichi gave Minerva a scary look "Oh is that suppose to scare me?"

"Erza vs Aichi vs Kagura vs Minerva! Who will win this!"

Aichi ran towards her swinging his blade "That won't hit me you know." Minvera says as she switched places with Asaka, Aichi eyes widen as he barely managed to stop his sword.

"There's Minvera Territory Magic! Aichi barely managed to stop his blade from hurting his comrade!"

He glared at her, Aichi clashed swords Kagura "I'm not going to lose! I will be the one to defeat Erza Scarlet and Minvera Orland!" Kagura shouted at Aichi while swinging her blade at him.

Aichi closed his eyes "I can't lose either, I must defeat her!" Aichi shouted as well. He kicked her legs as she was losing her balanced and he hit her in the gut with his hilt throwing her to a pillar.

Erza and Minvera attacked Aichi at the same time as he kicked them and manage to dodge Erza sword.

"Is that all you can do is run away from our attacks." Erza asked Aichi as he sighed, "No. I guess I need to go all out on you all." He tells them.

Minvera uses her territory magic to attack all three of them, they all tried their best to dodge the explosions. "Argh...!" Kagura and Erza both screamed in pain.

Aichi pointed his hand at Minvera "Absolute Lock!" He chanted as a reddish black surrounded Minvera trapped in it. "What is this?!" Minvera shouted at Aichi.

He smiled a little at her "That Lock is not that easy to get out of." Aichi tells Minerva as she glared at him.

"Oh my! Aichi trapped Minvera Orland in this Absolute Lock!"

Erza took this chance as she ran and attacked Aichi, he took a deep breath as he clashed swords with Erza now. "I won't give up! I must win for my guild and defeat Minvera!"

"I'm sorry but like what I told Kagura I can't lose either, I need to defeat Minerva no matter what." Aichi told Erza as he kicked her in the stomach and swung his sword multiple times. "Gyahhhh!"

Aichi threw his sword up in the air as he balled his hands into a fist "Cosmic Fist!" Aichi chanted as his fist was surrounded in a blue aura. He punched Erza hard as she was sent flying to Kagura.

The blue Aura was surrounding Aichi body once again as he caught his sword and his speed increased, he swung his sword that was glowing as two slashes of light went toward the two girls.

Suddenly Aichi was blasted towards a pillar as he was panting and looked up, his eyes widen 'She switched places with Asaka?!' Minvera glared at Aichi "It took me sometime but I was able to switch places with your weak friend."

"Time to lose!"

The ground glowed as Aichi eyes widen *BOOM* Everyone was shocked even Erza and Kagura was shocked, was Aichi defeated by someone like Minvera? They all wondered that.

"Is Aichi defeated?!"

"No not yet." Tetsu mumbled as everyone in the Vanguard Guild smiled looking at the screen.

"Wait what is this?! Aichi Sendou is still standing!"

Minvera eyes widen in shock "How is that even possible?! You should be down!" She shouted at him as Aichi chuckle "Yes. I would have if I didn't managed to absorb it." Aichi told her.

Aichi arm was badly injured but he continue battle Minvera at full power, he needed to beat her for what she's done.

Erza told Kagura everything about how she was the one that hid Kagura and how her brother Simon protected her, she told her everything. Kagura dropped her blade as she was in tears but Erza sword went through her side stomach.

"Minvera Gains Another Point."

Minvera smirked "Weak, seems like Sabertooth will win." She tells Erza as she glared at Minvera "How could you do that to someone for just a point!" They turned to see Aichi glaring at Minvera.

She smirked at Aichi "Still standing I see. Doesn't matter where I hurt them at as long as I win." Minvera tells Aichi as his hair casted a shadow over his eyes. "Even if you kill them..."

"Yes." Minvera looked him in the eyes as her eyes widen in fear, his eyes were glowing and in them was pure anger in them. You can feel Aichi magic in the area.

Aichi raised up his uninjured arm "Avatar Of Light and Shadow, A New Strength Born Out Of Compromise! Lend Me Your Power! Majesty Lord Blasster!" Aichi chanted as a black, grey and blue outlines armor was on Aichi.

He ran towards Minevra as he forced his injure arm to move as his blade was surround by both dark and light aura's "You lose here and Now! This is the End!"

'GYAHHHHH!!!!" Minevra screamed in pain as she was in the air and fell down completely out.

"Aichi Defeated Minevra! He Gains All Her Points! Now It's Just Him and Erza! Who Will Win!"

Erza forced herself up as she was shocked that Aichi defeated Minevra, she glared at him as Aichi just stared at her. "What are Erza's chances in winning First?" Bisca asked.

Mavis looked at the them "They are both wounded badly, I do not know. We can only hope for victory." Mavis answered Bisca.

Aichi had bruises, cuts, an injured arm and his clothes are torned "We both are badly injured so how about we give it our all in this one attack" Aichi tells Erza as she nodded.

Erza body glowed "Second Origin! Nakagami Armor!" Erza chanted as her new and strongest armor was now on her. "How did she hide that?!"

Aichi was in Majesty Lord Blaster armor with his sword "Let's finish this! Starlight Slash/Light & Shadow Slash!" They both chanted at the same time.

The crowd was waiting who won this...

.
.
.
.

Erza armor and sword/spear shattered as she collapsed to the ground "...You...win..." Aichi armor shattered as well as he smiled "You did great Erza Scarlet..."

"Aichi Sendou Of The Vanguard Has Won!!"

To be continued